Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

wow ... Congratulations ...

Now you have seen yourself in all her glory, that's going to be a hard thing to put away.

If you need some enabling, you know just the friends to call on. Rolleyes

(19-05-2016, 09:09 PM)Katana Wrote:  I am envious as you can choose a name for yourself, I don't like my name tbh, I wish I could pick a name from the character's I've made up/drawn for fun.

Actually I am not fond of my First Name or Middle Name. I am not great at names, and I have no idea what name I would have given myself if I had to choose. Now coming up with an idea for a female name? Seriously, I don't think I could find the right name that would suit me. Maybe something will come to mind or a suggestion will come about that I like. I mean... I'm not thinking about this anymore. Lol. Yikes, keep falling for this trap. Wink

(19-05-2016, 10:05 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  wow ... Congratulations ...

Now you have seen yourself in all her glory, that's going to be a hard thing to put away.

If you need some enabling, you know just the friends to call on. Rolleyes

Thank you Jannet, much appreciated. It is hard to not think about what I did. I'm truly surprised at myself. The enabling isn't all that bad, definitely makes my life a bit more interesting, albeit complex as well. Big Grin

Yup and have found that that trap never ever goes away....lol

(20-05-2016, 12:23 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  Yup and have found that that trap never ever goes away....lol

Ha ha ha, that's what I was afraid of. Dodgy

(20-05-2016, 12:20 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(19-05-2016, 09:09 PM)Katana Wrote:  I am envious as you can choose a name for yourself, I don't like my name tbh, I wish I could pick a name from the character's I've made up/drawn for fun.

Actually I am not fond of my First Name or Middle Name. I am not great at names, and I have no idea what name I would have given myself if I had to choose. Now coming up with an idea for a female name? Seriously, I don't think I could find the right name that would suit me. Maybe something will come to mind or a suggestion will come about that I like. I mean... I'm not thinking about this anymore. Lol. Yikes, keep falling for this trap. Wink

I have an entire library of names I like, I will give you all but one if you want. (I won't give the one I am planning to name my first daughter as it has special significance to my fiancé).
Anya
Nadya
Katrina
Amber
Vicky
Vanessa
Rayanne
Nina
Sofia
Crystal

Those are my top ten

Re: I surprised myself that I actually followed through with it.

It's amazing what we're each capable of when we throw some (not all!) caution to the wind!

Fan the flame of desire!

How about a new name...Inferna (woman fire) Fuera...Insendia...

(20-05-2016, 12:29 AM)Katana Wrote:  I have an entire library of names I like, I will give you all but one if you want. (I won't give the one I am planning to name my first daughter as it has special significance to my fiancé).
Anya
Nadya
Katrina
Amber
Vicky
Vanessa
Rayanne
Nina
Sofia
Crystal

Those are my top ten

Thank you, they're lovely names, but I don't feel any affinity towards them for myself. Sorry, I tend to be a bit picky at times. Dodgy

(20-05-2016, 12:45 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I surprised myself that I actually followed through with it.

It's amazing what we're each capable of when we throw some (not all!) caution to the wind!

Fan the flame of desire!

Big Grin you're so right. Guess I'll be finding out just how far the rabbit hole goes. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon