Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What have I done?

(20-05-2016, 04:08 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  How about a new name...Inferna (woman fire) Fuera...Insendia...

Ha ha, nice. You mean like maybe Inferna And Crystalsia? Insendia And Frost? Cool

I think my handle will more than likely stay the say. At least for now. Wink If anything, perhaps if ever find a name that suits me I'll put it as my signature. Wink

So I am in a bit of turmoil here. I so badly would love to share some of my makeover pictures with the community here, but I have some reservations about doing so. For one, I don't want to be recognized. I'm not ready to deal with that and all that it could possibly entail. But on the other hand I would love to hear back people's thoughts and hopefully some positive criticism to help me potentially become a bit more feminine. Then again doing so is just adding more fuel to the fire. At the rate I'm going she's going to take over me, which just can't happen.

I was so excited earlier. I decided to go for a swim and it was very nice. Was getting ready to go back to my room when this desire came over me and filled me with so much joy and excitement. I had this huge smile on my face as I bolted to my room to take a quick shower. I wanted to go out and buy a dress. Mind you my intentions were just a single dress for myself. As I'm shopping I find a few that I really like. Okay perhaps just two. Err three? Four?? How the hell did I end up with 5 dresses??? I am getting in way over my head.

Decisions, decisions... Should I post some of my makeover pictures. Should a post some full body poses in my slips while on a couch and on a bed. Should I model some of my new dresses. Do my new dresses even fit me. Lol. Oh wow, I've got way too much going on in my poor brain right now. Dodgy

*update*

*sigh* of the 5 dresses, I only liked the way one of them looked on me.

Women love sharing

So it's quite natural that you should show us all your beautiful photos for appraisal

Especially sexy lithe lying down relaxin poses

Just pop some finger and toe sexy polish on , chill, relax, and show

Lol

Julie

Congrats Fire & Ice!! That first makeover thrill is amazing!!

In regards to pics, I'm not sure how private things are on here. FetLife you can set up your pics to "friends only", as well as set your locale somewhere else to help stay anonymous. You could probably do something similar with Facebook, but I'm not sure how sticky they are with setting up new accounts with alter-ego names...

Is there a similar function here?

Have fun and enjoy makin love to that camera Tongue

(20-05-2016, 05:05 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(20-05-2016, 12:29 AM)Katana Wrote:  I have an entire library of names I like, I will give you all but one if you want. (I won't give the one I am planning to name my first daughter as it has special significance to my fiancé).
Anya
Nadya
Katrina
Amber
Vicky
Vanessa
Rayanne
Nina
Sofia
Crystal

Those are my top ten

Thank you, they're lovely names, but I don't feel any affinity towards them for myself. Sorry, I tend to be a bit picky at times. Dodgy

That's ok, choosing a name is difficult and you're allowed to be picky.

(20-05-2016, 07:26 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Women love sharing

So it's quite natural that you should show us all your beautiful photos for appraisal

Especially sexy lithe lying down relaxin poses

Just pop some finger and toe sexy polish on , chill, relax, and show

Lol

Julie

Oh Julie, you're such a dear. Quite possibly my biggest enabler. :p I need to go through my existing pictures to see what looks good to post. Big Grin I have also concluded that diet alone is not going to get me that feminine physique. I really need to buckle down and trim down my mid section. Not particularly fond of the work involved in that. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Wait... Who said that?? Huh

Nail polish isn't exactly easy to conceal, so for now doubtful about any of my pictures having any polish. Maybe I could photoshop some nail polish just to see what it would look like? You're absolutely incorrigible. Blush

(20-05-2016, 08:47 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Congrats Fire & Ice!! That first makeover thrill is amazing!!

In regards to pics, I'm not sure how private things are on here. FetLife you can set up your pics to "friends only", as well as set your locale somewhere else to help stay anonymous. You could probably do something similar with Facebook, but I'm not sure how sticky they are with setting up new accounts with alter-ego names...

Yes, it was exhilarating and intoxicating. I find myself wanting to come back to do it again, and possibly go out completely dressed. Hence part of the reason why I was looking for a dress. I barely keep up with my personal Facebook page, not sure how I would fare keeping up with a new one, or even a new site. I even have a hard time keeping up here at times. Sad I'm pretty sure I'll post the pictures here, I mean I guess I could always delete them afterwards if need be.

As for the camera, now that I've realized that the Apple Watch can act as a remote viewer for my iPhone, I can take a lot more pictures a lot easier!!

(20-05-2016, 08:47 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Congrats Fire & Ice!! That first makeover thrill is amazing!!

Facebook is run by a c*nt, and they've recently gone after anyone with multiple accounts and "fake" accounts. You'd need to make a new "self" to get around it, probably.

Stana (femulate.org) recently lost her account. Not sure if they trace by MAC address or IP or do a traceroute, and since we KNOW they're in Bed with Big Brother... We know there are fraudulent accounts that post Leftist stuff with impunity. I know of multiple political right individuals who are blocked, banned, hidden, too.
You are to be YOU, and YOU ONLY, and if that leaves you with your (ahem) flapping in the wind, well - no skin of Zuckerberg's nose, he doesn't care.

Here are a few things that might help:
Confirmation of the UberC*nt:
https://christophercantwell.com/2013/10/...change-it/
Also:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=253751.0

How to make a fake FaceBook account. Not sure how good this one is.
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-use-a-fake-...1637644101

Ethical Hacking course: Guessing this would allow you to use settings to hide who you are. Probably want to be a techie, though.
https://www.udemy.com/penetration-testing/?utm_medium=udemyads&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=NEW-FB-PROS-TECH-IT-Wifi-Pens-OCPM-EN-ENG_._ci_437490_._sl_ENG_._vi_TECH_._sd_All_._la_EN_._&k_clickid=5497dc12-5891-48e4-8209-074f3bf7e67b_92667194&utm_term=pi_1161290363911026_._gi_all_._ai_18--65_._an_The%20Complete%20Et-1161290363911026-ol1XKk_._im_The%20Complete%20Ethical%20Hacking%20Course%20Beginner%20to%20Advanced!2_._lo_United%20States_._ag_Wifi-PenT1-OCPM-Affinity-Wifi-Pen-_._ci_281138_.&pmtag=c05f7be3-9aa3-477b-a53c-243e1c678f4a

I know this isn't really the forum for politics, but you might remember "them" saying, "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear?"
Funny how this comes from a government that obfuscates everything they can. Ironic that it's true of ALL governments.
Fortunately, people are starting to wake up to the fact that our government and corporations are becoming a single massive entity. GM doesn't do business without Big Brother's OK, and as long as they "donate" enough funds to the elections - GM gets a gold stamp and "business" proceeds as usual.
When the mafia does it, it's called racketeering (protection money.) When government does it? Taxes.

Not to mention the obvious lies on unemployment, job creation, "health care" (insurance scam: Paying for insurance does NOT guarantee your medical bills are paid or guarantee care), infrastructure, honest voting, Benghazi, VA, etc, etc, etc.
Selling your soul to the devil is crystal clear by comparison.

-Dianna

Congrats on the makeover, sounds like it clicked a switch somewhere, I totally femmed up on holiday a few years ago, which did the same thing but I already knew what my female name would be. As my mum was sure I was going to be a girl, this was before they told the parents the sex of the baby or offered to, and she had already chosen her name, which she mentioned a few years before that...

It isnt my username on here but its the name that keeps popping into my head above any other.

Satya

(20-05-2016, 10:05 AM)Katana Wrote:  That's ok, choosing a name is difficult and you're allowed to be picky.

Actually there are two names on your list that I was slightly partial two, Sofia, and Crystal. My hang up with Sofia is the Disney Jr. show Sofia the first. Okay, so not that big of a deal I guess. The other thing with that name is there's this girl in my sons class with the same name and they're friends of sorts. Now granted this is daycare, still a bit weird, otherwise...

The other name Crystal just doesn't feel right with my last name. I have a Hispanic last name, and just doesn't seem to click.

So out of curiosity, I decided to see what my signature would look like with both names, and I really, really like the Sofia signature. LOL, oh my, why do I do these things to myself. Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon