Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling a bit mischevious

today, i feel euphoric, and a bit mischevious ( not in a bad way).not to mention very sociable and talkative Big Grin (nothing new there).
i feel rather playful and feel like teasing someone Tongue . most likely just a side effect of my hormonal program.

off to the campground to check on my newly seeded lawn and play with my puppies Tongue

(22-05-2016, 03:13 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  today, i feel euphoric, and a bit mischevious ( not in a bad way).not to mention very sociable and talkative Big Grin (nothing new there).
i feel rather playful and feel like teasing someone Tongue . most likely just a side effect of my hormonal program.

off to the campground to check on my newly seeded lawn and play with my puppies Tongue

Ha ha ha, mischievous you say? That's pretty much my natural state of being. Big Grin

When you say play with your puppies I assume you meant little 4 legged critters, and not "your puppies" Tongue Oops gotta go catch a plane. Enjoy your day! Cool

(22-05-2016, 03:26 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 03:13 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  today, i feel euphoric, and a bit mischevious ( not in a bad way).not to mention very sociable and talkative Big Grin (nothing new there).

Ha ha ha, mischievous you say? That's pretty much my natural state of being. Big Grin

When you say play with your puppies I assume you meant little 4 legged critters, and not "your puppies" Tongue Oops gotta go catch a plane. Enjoy your day! Cool

lol yes, my dogs , i have two 90lb golden retrievers.. six years old. not so much puppies any more, but they will always be my puppies Big Grin.

i play with my oobies when i am in bed Tongue if you must know Big Grin

(22-05-2016, 09:51 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  lol yes, my dogs , i have two 90lb golden retrievers.. six years old. not so much puppies any more, but they will always be my puppies Big Grin.

Aww, how cute. I mean your retrievers. I love the look of golden retrievers. I would probably call them still puppies too. Smile Well hopefully it was a fun day for you. I've been traveling all day, and now getting ready to enjoy dinner. I'm starting to get all giddy again.

As for your playtime, Blush it wasn't something I had to know, but thank you for sharing with me. Blush

(22-05-2016, 09:51 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 03:26 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  

lol yes, my dogs , i have two 90lb golden retrievers.. six years old. not so much puppies any more, but they will always be my puppies Big Grin.

Goldens are a beautiful dog... A little too big for me.. but my daughter has some.

We have Jack Russels [or jerk russels as I call them at times.Smile].. But on our farm, they do their job of keeping the gophers, pack rats, etc away.. The horses could be very damaged if they stepped in a gopher hole... especially the new three week old one whose legs have not truly developed as yet..

And I too like to play with my oobies in bed at night..Wink.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon