Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about the MTF orchiectomy, BO, PM

Hi, folks...
I'm MTF transwoman, I'm taking HRT and planning to have orchiectomy.
Regarding on the BO, it says about aromatization T into E. If I have orchiectomy T will not be produced enough, aromatization doesn't take place?
Castrated one can grow the breast with BO and PM successfully? Or orchiectomy can / cannot help to develop the bust?
Plz, anyone knows about this? or experienced?

I`m planning an Orchy as well eventually (unless SRS comes first?), without your testes you`ll not produce any T other than that made by the adrenals, that will leave a Male body hormoneless, and in great danger! you need Some sort of hormone, male or female your body doesn`t care as long as it gets enough.
the operative word there is `Enough`, and I don`t think PM or BO will be `enough` without taking massive doses!

for me an orchy will just save me money, kidney/liver stress and Time from not having to buy/take Spiro (and it`ll make Tucking so much easier) Smile

yes you`ll grow breasts better, but it will damage you unless you get enough hormones of the right sort.

I`m sure Lotus will add more and greater knowledge a bit later on Smile

(23-05-2016, 01:48 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  I'm MTF transwoman, I'm taking HRT and planning to have orchiectomy.

I don't understand your question. You say you are taking HRT. In the USA this typically means taking spironolactone and estradiol. If you have an orchiectomy you could stop the sprio but would have to continue estradiol for life. But if you were taking estradiol there would be no need for BO or PM, so your use of the term HRT must not be typical.

(23-05-2016, 01:48 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  Regarding on the BO, it says about aromatization T into E. If I have orchiectomy T will not be produced enough, aromatization doesn't take place?
Castrated one can grow the breast with BO and PM successfully?

I don't know if BO or PM will work minus a major source of T.

What I meant about to taking HRT is taking estradiol valerate, directed by Doc. I will continue to taking estradiol even after the surgery but what I'm curious is does BO and PM help breast to grow better? What people say about BO is aromatization which turns T into E. Does it work even after Orchy?

If you want an answer to your question... Maybe start over. First see if massage and vacuum pump works for you no herbs. Then try BO or PM. It may work for you. If you decide massage and herbs are not for you.... Then HRT. If HRT is not enough for you ... Then surgery. For example Breast implants....Facial feminization... Bottem surgery.

Like Chris Jenner most have surgery.

But the process is try NBE no herbs. NBE herbs. HRT. Then bottomm.

Most importantly you need a plan. You develop it with a doctor, a support group, and with research.

An orchy will reduce the depth of a vagina if going SRS. I highly doubt BO and PM will have the same effect as HRT. Even with an orchy you'll still have adrenal DHT. Adrenal DHT directly effects peripheral tissues, (breasts being one of them). Pharma Estatdiol is close to bioidentical E2, boosting aromatase can been done by knowing how CYP450 enzymes work. CYP inducers inhibit growth, while CYP inhibitors increase growth potential. My free T is less than 1%, (i.e. 90yr old man lol), I still see signs of adrenal DHT, although it takes 4-5days (facial hair), unless I do electrolysis (no hurry there yet).

Chemical castration achieves about the same goal of having an orhiecotomy, both have risks, although the orchy is permanent. The choice is yours obviously, good luck.

I hear you can get an orchy done at the local CVS minute clinic (kidding), though some doctors (skilled??) can/are performed in their office, now that's scary.

Do you currently tuck?. (testes up the inguinal canal?)

(04-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Do you currently tuck?. (testes up the inguinal canal?)

Yes, I'm tucking every day. But since when I started tucking I didn't like the shape of pubic area. It should be flat but balls took place and it's somehow unpleasant especially when I wear the skiny jeans or shorts or tight skirt.
There are two reason that I like to have orchy, first is dropping of the T so that get feminization faster, second is, as I mentioned above, shape of pubic area when I tuck.
On the contrary, I'm worried about vagina depth, as you mentioned, skin would shrink and not enough material for the vagina. That's why I hesitate to have orchy yet.

(06-06-2016, 05:00 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Do you currently tuck?. (testes up the inguinal canal?)

Yes, I'm tucking every day. But since when I started tucking I didn't like the shape of pubic area it should be flat but balls took place and it's somehow unpleasant especially when I wear the skiny jeans or shorts or tight skirt.
There are two reason that I like to have orchy, first is dropping of the T so that get feminization faster, second is, which I mentioned above, shape of pubic area when I tuck.
On the contrary, I'm worried about vagina depth, as you mentioned, skin would shrink and not enough material for the vagina. That's why I hesitate to have orchy yet.

I do tuck, although my reason for doing so is androgen reduction (which I believe it does, credit Shae). Personally?, I'd have to say keep em' for SRS, skinny jeans will just have to live with it for now lol. Tucking is a hassle for sure, and it's not for everybody, there's certain risks that one needs to check (medical info) before tucking.

(06-06-2016, 05:00 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  On the contrary, I'm worried about vagina depth, as you mentioned, skin would shrink and not enough material for the vagina. That's why I hesitate to have orchy yet.

That's one of the things that popped into my head for down the road, vaginal depth. Not being well endowed worried me that I would be unable to have a proper depth. It was brought to my attention that there are other methods in achieving SRS, and I realized it wasn't something I had really looked into. So being the curious person that I am, scoured the internet for information. Sure enough, I wasn't fully clear on the process, and apparently each surgeon has their own style or method in performing SRS.

Here's one to get you started, hopefully it can address a few of your concerns.

SRS FAQ

(06-06-2016, 07:50 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(06-06-2016, 05:00 PM)Jiea69 Wrote:  On the contrary, I'm worried about vagina depth, as you mentioned, skin would shrink and not enough material for the vagina. That's why I hesitate to have orchy yet.

That's one of the things that popped into my head for down the road, vaginal depth. Not being well endowed worried me that I would be unable to have a proper depth. It was brought to my attention that there are other methods in achieving SRS, and I realized it wasn't something I had really looked into. So being the curious person that I am, scoured the internet for information. Sure enough, I wasn't fully clear on the process, and apparently each surgeon has their own style or method in performing SRS.

Here's one to get you started, hopefully it can address a few of your concerns.

SRS FAQ

Ahh, I know that feeling ... I'm not sure I want a full SRS, it's not like I expect anyone to be using it. I'd be happy with the pseudo one.( looks like )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon