Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial Feminization

Hi all,

Am not sure if its weight loss but does BO lead to facial feminization? I am taking BO intermittently with PM and Progesterone Gel (seems to work better than the cream for me) but my face seems to be looking a lot more feminine, and my eyes have definately changed. I definately didnt look feminine when I was the same weight I am now about 10 years ago although I am 10 years older I guess!

If nothing else BO seems to have stopped the hair loss from my head completely and my once balding spot is now completely re-thatched again, although having long hair might well be helping cover it a little better!

I have added a latest face pic as my avatar but prior to BO (four months ago) I definately didnt look female even with the added fat, whereas I have to really look to see that its me in the pic!

Well, I don't know about BO. But you mentioned that you intermittently use PM as well. I am taking PM for several months and I've noticed my face does look more feminine. It is hard to describe, but it definitely have changed. Even my GF told me that I begin to resemble my mother...

However, I'm not able to tell if it is the effect of PM or the way I take care of my skin. Or maybe I am more in touch with my feminine traits and begun to have slightly different facial expressions... I really don't know.

Poly

(26-05-2016, 06:03 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Well, I don't know about BO. But you mentioned that you intermittently use PM as well. I am taking PM for several months and I've noticed my face does look more feminine. It is hard to describe, but it definitely have changed. Even my GF told me that I begin to resemble my mother...

However, I'm not able to tell if it is the effect of PM or the way I take care of my skin. Or maybe I am more in touch with my feminine traits and begun to have slightly different facial expressions... I really don't know.

Poly

Ya, I understand what you mean.... I have the same questions.

any time you introduce any estrogenic substance, BO< PM, or hrt meds, there will be a "softening" of the facial lines,.. a more full, feminine type. it is fat distribution and muscle changes.

skin also becomes more translucent as well as thinning of any facial hair or extraneous hairs that are not considered feminine..it will not completely get rid of them, but over time they may become thin and whispy..much like the silia (spelling) that women have. you are reprograming your body.. and so it responds Big Grin

what is also a factor is any anti-androgen that suppresses the testosterone.

so in short, its added fat, lessened musculature.

One thing to keep in mind.. is for some, who were naturally effeminate, the effects will be faster, for some who are more masculine, it will take time.. and perhaps will not completely feminize, some surgery may be required. but that is more a preference than a rule of thumb.

PM has been noted on various websites to promote a "youthful" appearance as well as possibly reversing some grey hairs.. i wonder in fact regarding the gray hair thing, if it is not some sort of anti-peroxide chemical that helps restore the color in the shaft of a grey hair.

(26-05-2016, 08:31 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  i wonder in fact regarding the gray hair thing, if it is not some sort of anti-peroxide chemical that helps restore the color in the shaft of a grey hair.

IIRC, Gray(ish) hair is the "default" color anyway, and it`s the Lack of pigments generated as we age that makes it go gray.
it`s not an Active thing that causes it go gray, rather it`s Not doing something that it used to Smile

This is an interesting thread.

I have been on PM for 8 months, give or take.

It got me thinking. I looked back at three years worth of pictures I have. I can notice slight changes, particularly in my cheeks. They're rounder. My jaw line is slightly softer too.

My skin glows and is definitely softer, but that can be attributed to daily moisturizing.

Okay,

Had a total male fail when I went to the supermarket earlier, had decided to dress up last night and well I totally forgot to put male mode back on. The cashier though just smiled knowingly, I think she knew straight away but she just got on with her job, and was really chatty to me.

No it wasnt that which was the problem it was everyone checking out my ass when walking around and I wasnt thinking about how I was walking. Nothing was said but I definately caught a few people doing a bit of a double take, especially as I am starting to approach a B cup in the breasts and clean shaven, have fairly long hair and was generally dressed pretty androgenously.

I really dont feel male anymore, I am pretty sure I am well on the way to chemical castration and my male parts are pretty much decorative only. At present about the only thing holding me back is that I still havent got rid of my body hair, (well and losing another 80lbs!) as I am worried that when I get rid of it there is nothing holding me back from going full femme.

I also have attached a pic of my chest, although it doesnt look as good in the pic as in real life, but is the result of 4 months BO with PM and progesterone cream.

Despite having a male fail, when I got back this morning my first thought was how much longer can I hold things off and then I thought might as well get the practice with the make up in, as I am not going anywhere else today. I decided to take some more pics, and er...........well meet Megan (I decided to go with the middle name Jessica in the end for those of you who have read fire and ices thread). Now that Megan is out she wont go away and as she is way more confident and outgoing than the male me I am not sure I want her to completely go away anyway.

I thinking of seeing my GP in the next week or so to get the ball rolling, as well as speaking to parents, siblings etc - I think my mum has a good idea, as she always likes a hug and she gave me a much longer one last time I saw her and would definately have noticed the changes to my figure.

I probably need a little time to calm down and am definately not going to rush into anything silly, but cant believe how unmale I am currently feeling its going to be an interesting few months!

Apologies for the length of the post, er I might have gotten carried away or just rambling, I cant decide which Blush

Satya (Megan) - I'll be keeping the username as it is for now

Your pictures are gorgous, very very feminine looking. Good luck with comming out to your family, I have my fingers crossed that they will be supportive for you.

Thanks Jannet for the support, I think its going to be a hell of a day!

I have just sent a mate the longest text message he will ever receive about it confessing everything, luckily I know he will be cool with it.

Family well I think my mom already has a good idea, and am not sure how much my brothers will be that bothered (both have autistic disorders) and my mom will have no doubt discussed things with my sister anyway. My dad is the one person I do worry about, not so much for his reaction but that he is getting fairly old and had throat cancer about 3 years ago and hasnt really recovered from the surgery fully yet, so I feel really bad for dumping it on him with everything else he has going on.

One of my colleagues at work (and not someone I speak to much) was at another of our sites and thought they saw me at the other site. As we have photos for all the staff on the phone directory I had a quick look and realised she had confused me with a female nurse there, oh heck! Luckily at work if people have guessed then nothing has been said as yet, but as I work with doctors and nurses, (although experienced in end of life care not gender issues) I am certain things will get picked up on!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon