Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial Feminization

Hi Jannet,

I guess it just depends on the doctor, I need to go my there about something unrelated anyway, so I will bring up then what I am taking as a seperate issue and see where the conversation goes from there. I do have enough BO for the next four months, though so am not in a rush to start on HRT anyway.

Thanks for your kind words and support, I think I was sort of in the big river in Egypt (de Nile) about things a little so coming out at least to family and a small number of other people who will or should be supportive has helped a lot. I still dont know what the longer term holds, I guess I will see how the next few months goes

No-one has said anything negative at work about my dyed hair (its been four different colours this year) although its currently closer to my natural colour or its length. That said one of my colleagues mentioned last week about my hair being at that awkward in between length between short and long for a male which I just agreed with. However some of the women I work with have been a lot friendlier towards me over the past couple of months so dont know if they are picking up on something or if it just me being less reserved and more confident in talking to them!

Apologies all the thread kind of ending up being where I came out. So ill stick to posting update pics and contributions to the original topic! I am sure a lot or a bit more weight loss would no doubt make me look better, but I just can't believe the changes to my face. Everyone else seems to be putting my facial changes down to weight loss, but family aside I don't know many people who knew me when i was male and slim so they don't have much to go on.

Maybe I always looked female and the changes haven't been that big, but glad others have confirmed that I look at least a little feminine facially, and it wasn't just me seeing what I wanted to see!

Thanks though to all for their comments, support and contributions to the thread so far.

Megan

x

Well even my mom and my sister didnt recognise me from the photos. Which was a really good feeling, however to counter that they decided I looked somewhat like an ex girlfriend. Although I just hope I dont develop her breasts as she was really really chesty (40HH) so she had back ache a fair bit and have had that a few days despite not quite being a B cup myself!

Today went better than I had hoped - part of the discussion with my mom even focused around how I can hide my nipples which my mom thought looked like female nipples!

I think as well assuring her that gender identity and sexuality arent the same thing also helped a bit, and I have her support even if she doesnt understand the reasons why.

(05-06-2016, 08:42 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  I think as well assuring her that gender identity and sexuality arent the same thing also helped a bit, and I have her support even if she doesnt understand the reasons why.

you have been blessed, then. Too many of us transistioning don't get the acceptance of who we need to be. Some are even disowned.

(05-06-2016, 08:57 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 08:42 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  I think as well assuring her that gender identity and sexuality arent the same thing also helped a bit, and I have her support even if she doesnt understand the reasons why.

you have been blessed, then. Too many of us transistioning don't get the acceptance of who we need to be. Some are even disowned.

Very much so, its something you cant put a value on, and dissappointing that people are still so closed minded about these things especially with their immediate family. There is a quote thats really good "you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family" (am not sure who its by though) so having their support really means a great deal. As I am still unsure myself where this will end up, I feel a lot better that at least I have the support of my immediate family with this whatever the final outcome. It did feel wierd talking about it but it has made me more confident in speaking to other people about it.

I'll definately keep practising with the make up and hopefully get some more pics up soon my make up skills are definately improving, i just need to find the right products and shades!

(05-06-2016, 09:26 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 08:57 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  

Very much so, its something you cant put a value on, and dissappointing that people are still so closed minded about these things especially with their immediate family. There is a quote thats really good "you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family" (am not sure who its by though) so having their support really means a great deal. As I am still unsure myself where this will end up, I feel a lot better that at least I have the support of my immediate family with this whatever the final outcome. It did feel wierd talking about it but it has made me more confident in speaking to other people about it.

I'll definately keep practising with the make up and hopefully get some more pics up soon my make up skills are definately improving, i just need to find the right products and shades!
just be sure , above ALL else, you Moisturize BEFORE you apply any makeup Smile it will help it all come together cohesively Smile you have a nice complexion to start with Smile

Moisturiser definately the way to go, been using it for the past 4 months and my skin is so much smoother, I find a really good cleanse which I do every morning and most nights also helps as well and there is some great stuff by a brand called nSpa I can get in the local supermarket to apply under the moisturiser which hides most of the wrinkles and imperfections even the scars on my chin - it isnt cheap at £8 (about $6?) for two little tubes but that works wonders for me.

Have just been in the bathroom and my face even without make up doesnt look like the old me anymore, although the skin care regime is definately helping with that! I had a shave last night and am only just getting the hair coming through over 24 hours later, before I started taking anything I had only a couple of hours before that happened!

A final tip, have found a darker foundation than my skin tone works really well as it seems to go a lighter than it looks in the bottle once applied. It could be the brand of foundation but seems to last ages and hides any 5 o clock shadow for most of the day.

Found my passport from when I was 21 and despite being a lot younger and thinner I didnt look very femme in the picture, maybe at some point ill scan in the picture and the ones of me from about 6 months ago when I was weighing up renwewing it, if I feel brave enough!

(30-05-2016, 02:14 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Okay,

Had a total male fail when I went to the supermarket earlier, had decided to dress up last night and well I totally forgot to put male mode back on. The cashier though just smiled knowingly, I think she knew straight away but she just got on with her job, and was really chatty to me.

No it wasnt that which was the problem it was everyone checking out my ass when walking around and I wasnt thinking about how I was walking. Nothing was said but I definately caught a few people doing a bit of a double take, especially as I am starting to approach a B cup in the breasts and clean shaven, have fairly long hair and was generally dressed pretty androgenously.

I really dont feel male anymore, I am pretty sure I am well on the way to chemical castration and my male parts are pretty much decorative only. At present about the only thing holding me back is that I still havent got rid of my body hair, (well and losing another 80lbs!) as I am worried that when I get rid of it there is nothing holding me back from going full femme.

I also have attached a pic of my chest, although it doesnt look as good in the pic as in real life, but is the result of 4 months BO with PM and progesterone cream.

Despite having a male fail, when I got back this morning my first thought was how much longer can I hold things off and then I thought might as well get the practice with the make up in, as I am not going anywhere else today. I decided to take some more pics, and er...........well meet Megan (I decided to go with the middle name Jessica in the end for those of you who have read fire and ices thread). Now that Megan is out she wont go away and as she is way more confident and outgoing than the male me I am not sure I want her to completely go away anyway.

I thinking of seeing my GP in the next week or so to get the ball rolling, as well as speaking to parents, siblings etc - I think my mum has a good idea, as she always likes a hug and she gave me a much longer one last time I saw her and would definately have noticed the changes to my figure.

I probably need a little time to calm down and am definately not going to rush into anything silly, but cant believe how unmale I am currently feeling its going to be an interesting few months!

Apologies for the length of the post, er I might have gotten carried away or just rambling, I cant decide which Blush

Satya (Megan) - I'll be keeping the username as it is for now

The first pic I would have to say you look like a woman to me. Umm did you do laser or electro or home pulse light to remove ur hair????

Im currently on my 3rd shot of HPL and I can say it is working on my legs and chest and pits but its I dunno slow going... every 2 weeks...

Thanks in advance

(07-08-2016, 10:37 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Had a total male fail when I went to the supermarket earlier, had decided to dress up last night and well I totally forgot to put male mode back on. The cashier though just smiled knowingly, I think she knew straight away but she just got on with her job, and was really chatty to me.

No it wasnt that which was the problem it was everyone checking out my ass when walking around and I wasnt thinking about how I was walking. Nothing was said but I definately caught a few people doing a bit of a double take, especially as I am starting to approach a B cup in the breasts and clean shaven, have fairly long hair and was generally dressed pretty androgenously.

I really dont feel male anymore, I am pretty sure I am well on the way to chemical castration and my male parts are pretty much decorative only. At present about the only thing holding me back is that I still havent got rid of my body hair, (well and losing another 80lbs!) as I am worried that when I get rid of it there is nothing holding me back from going full femme.

I also have attached a pic of my chest, although it doesnt look as good in the pic as in real life, but is the result of 4 months BO with PM and progesterone cream.

Despite having a male fail, when I got back this morning my first thought was how much longer can I hold things off and then I thought might as well get the practice with the make up in, as I am not going anywhere else today. I decided to take some more pics, and er...........well meet Megan (I decided to go with the middle name Jessica in the end for those of you who have read fire and ices thread). Now that Megan is out she wont go away and as she is way more confident and outgoing than the male me I am not sure I want her to completely go away anyway.

I thinking of seeing my GP in the next week or so to get the ball rolling, as well as speaking to parents, siblings etc - I think my mum has a good idea, as she always likes a hug and she gave me a much longer one last time I saw her and would definately have noticed the changes to my figure.

I probably need a little time to calm down and am definately not going to rush into anything silly, but cant believe how unmale I am currently feeling its going to be an interesting few months!

Apologies for the length of the post, er I might have gotten carried away or just rambling, I cant decide which Blush

The first pic I would have to say you look like a woman to me. Umm did you do laser or electro or home pulse light to remove ur hair????

Im currently on my 3rd shot of HPL and I can say it is working on my legs and chest and pits but its I dunno slow going... every 2 weeks...

Thanks in advance

Hi Nikki,

No nothing done to my face in the pic or at all so far - just managed to get a really close shave and the pic was taken about 2 hours later and the hair hadnt come through yet! The foundation was really thick as well. I am considering getting my face done - I think waxing will take care of the body though as I got waxed 5 weeks ago for the first time and some of the hairs havent come back at all yet!

Megan

(07-08-2016, 11:38 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 10:37 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Thanks in advance

Hi Nikki,

No nothing done to my face in the pic or at all so far - just managed to get a really close shave and the pic was taken about 2 hours later and the hair hadnt come through yet! The foundation was really thick as well. I am considering getting my face done - I think waxing will take care of the body though as I got waxed 5 weeks ago for the first time and some of the hairs havent come back at all yet!

Megan

Yea i bought a silk n flash and go with 5k flashes sadly the next week the posted a compact for the same price with 150k flashes but I can see it working on my legs and some spots on my chest just my face is really slowed down no spots not growing back thou...went from shaving it once a day to shaving it every 3 days in 3 sessions of zapping so i think its working... My pits are now shaved every 2 weeks after 3 sessions im amazed My legs chest i did 1 time so far because i get ingrowns / red bumps and i gotta wait for them to go away before i can do it again.

oh and if you havent tryed one yet I seriously suggest this its a DIY Facial mask called charcoal facial I found it on yahoo it makes ur skin so soft and removes any blackheads you got. All it takes is Elmer non toxic glue and active charcoal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvO--GtlFo super easy and super inexpensive cost me like 13 bucks and you only need really 3 charcoal pills and a little glue so i figure i can get 20 or so masks maybe more...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon