Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial Feminization

Have attached a couple of new pics - hard to get the lighting right and it keeps alternating between sunny and cloudy outdoors.  Have lost a fair bit of weight since the last one - am really struggling to see the old me in these pictures at all.

Wow Megan, you certainly look a lot different now.  I remember an old profile picture you had, probably one of the first ones with your actual picture and you look a LOT different now.  And not just because of the hair color!  I would say your facial features have subtly changed over time.  I like the 1st picture with your hair blowing in the wind, that looks totally awesome.  I still think you ought to go to work sporting your new hair color.  Wink  But I suppose that would draw a lot of attention your way.  Anyways, congrats and I hope you're happy with the changes!!   Cool

(27-09-2016, 03:03 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have attached a couple of new pics - hard to get the lighting right and it keeps alternating between sunny and cloudy outdoors.  Have lost a fair bit of weight since the last one - am really struggling to see the old me in these pictures at all.

I can see that, I sometimes pass a mirror or even a car window, even in male form my features have changed substantially.  I long for the time when i may get called Mam, when still in male mode.

(27-09-2016, 07:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 03:03 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have attached a couple of new pics - hard to get the lighting right and it keeps alternating between sunny and cloudy outdoors.  Have lost a fair bit of weight since the last one - am really struggling to see the old me in these pictures at all.

I can see that, I sometimes pass a mirror or even a car window, even in male form my features have changed substantially.  I long for the time when i may get called Mam, when still in male mode.

Hi Jannet,

Yep I do look very different found an old passport picture from November last year before I started taking anything - I look nothing like the me from 10 months ago - whats wierd is that I had two differently shaped eyes but they are now more or less identical!

Luckily everyone at work is putting the changes down to weight loss which whilst I have lost weight I have also look different facially too! Had a few times when dressed as a male and clean shaven where people have waited for me to speak before addressing me - kind of liked that a bit although I normally sport 2 day old stubble just to prevent any doubt!

Megan

P.S Looking good yourself too!

I've noticed that too :o

My facial symmetry used to be much much worse. I used to not even be able to take a selfie because my whole facial structure felt like it drooped slightly to one side.

I have some theories though. I've read about the effects of having severe mental imbalance, and how it affects the behavior of your muscles. Might be pure hogwash, but I suspect that when I distanced myself from my gender and sexuality, I might have affected the balance of my brain. Now that I'm transitioning, that part of me is getting a chance to heal and it's showing on my face.

I could be completely wrong of course, but it's an encouraging thought  Big Grin

Nice, Megan!  Definitely a softer look.  

Is that henna?

(27-09-2016, 08:12 PM)Th3saurus Wrote:  I've noticed that too :o

My facial symmetry used to be much much worse. I used to not even be able to take a selfie because my whole facial structure felt like it drooped slightly to one side.

I have some theories though. I've read about the effects of having severe mental imbalance, and how it affects the behavior of your muscles. Might be pure hogwash, but I suspect that when I distanced myself from my gender and sexuality, I might have affected the balance of my brain. Now that I'm transitioning, that part of me is getting a chance to heal and it's showing on my face.

I could be completely wrong of course, but it's an encouraging thought  Big Grin

My therapist believes that repression could lead to strokes, heart attacks, indigestion......  you name it.  I do know one thing for a fact.  Too much stress raises blood pressure which in turn can lead to what I mentioned and stress on kidneys.  So, why not anywhere else on your body?

Have one more postable pic from hols so here it is! Not sure if its better or worse than the other ones but again just doesnt look like me normally at all!

I did really question about wiseness of posting these pics at times but then looking in the mirror about 10 mins ago this doesnt really look like me at all day to day so I doubt anyone would recognise me as I normally present from the pics.  I am worried though coming back from holiday that the inner woman has been unleashed - I have a much more carefree attitude to things and am way less bothered by what people think - not sure how long that will last but am kind of liking being more self confident (mostly!) although havent gone back to work yet thats not until Tuesday so that might deflate my bubble a little. However I definately think I have slipped a little further down the slope!

Megan

(01-10-2016, 03:25 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have one more postable pic from hols so here it is! Not sure if its better or worse than the other ones but again just doesnt look like me normally at all!

I did really question about wiseness of posting these pics at times but then looking in the mirror about 10 mins ago this doesnt really look like me at all day to day so I doubt anyone would recognise me as I normally present from the pics.  I am worried though coming back from holiday that the inner woman has been unleashed - I have a much more carefree attitude to things and am way less bothered by what people think - not sure how long that will last but am kind of liking being more self confident (mostly!) although havent gone back to work yet thats not until Tuesday so that might deflate my bubble a little.  However I definately think I have slipped a little further down the slope!

Megan

Definatly female looking, so chances are no one will recognise you.

I wouldn't worry about people recognising you, as you may have seen in other posts, I can show somebody a picture of Jannet, when I am in male form and they still don't see the connection. For that reason I even posted a few pictures on jannets Facebook profile. I do not expect anyone to recognise me,( I'm also starting to care less of they actually do.)

(01-10-2016, 03:25 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Have one more postable pic from hols so here it is! Not sure if its better or worse than the other ones but again just doesnt look like me normally at all!

I did really question about wiseness of posting these pics at times but then looking in the mirror about 10 mins ago this doesnt really look like me at all day to day so I doubt anyone would recognise me as I normally present from the pics.  I am worried though coming back from holiday that the inner woman has been unleashed - I have a much more carefree attitude to things and am way less bothered by what people think - not sure how long that will last but am kind of liking being more self confident (mostly!) although havent gone back to work yet thats not until Tuesday so that might deflate my bubble a little.  However I definately think I have slipped a little further down the slope!

Megan

I definitely think it takes a certain amount of guts to post facial pics, rather wearing a ball cap, soft makeup or harsh makeup.  Congrats for your gumption! !  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon