Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM

On day 5 of taking Barlowes Pm 2 per day....have heard much about MSM and have purchased but have not used yet....what benefit would it give by using. Caught me by surprise this afternoon at work....got a bit weepy...tears and everything...I work in an auto dealer with a bunch of guys.......lol

There are others who can explain it better (I've been getting info on this from another BN member), but it seems to help the inhibition of DHT, promote side cleavage, and aromatase. At 2000mg per day it should also up-regulate growth hormone.

For non-trans benefits (according to a quick Google search); improves skin health and complexion, improves flexibility, detoxifies the body, strengthens hair and nails, accelerates healing, naturally increases energy, anti-inflammatory.

I'm a GG but I use MSM in my program. Right now I am taking a HSN that contains it. It makes my skin glow! Also my breasts feel firmer since starting it, but I am not sure if that is directly related to the MSM or other things in my program. I do know that a few days into my cycle my boobs kinda get "meh" and feel squishy and that has not happened this time

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon