Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

(11-08-2016, 09:03 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Now I know my way, I'll try to be there more often

yay! new peoples to chat with!

(11-08-2016, 11:14 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(11-08-2016, 09:03 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Now I know my way, I'll try to be there more often

yay! new peoples to chat with!
I am chatting now

Don't forget to come by the Chatroom and say hi! Ask questions, share your thoughts, and have a great time!

For ease of use and access I recommend irccloud. They have an App for Android and iOS, and you can access it via the web as well. It makes it easy and convenient.

Configuration for IRCCLOUD

The more the merrier!! Cool

So there might be a glitch with IceChat v9 and windows 10 especially if you are trying to use SSL. IceChat v7 seems to work perfectly fine, but does not support SSL.

If you are using the latest IceChat v9 or the latest HexChat, those do support SSL you just need to make sure that you Check Use SSL and Accept invalid SSL certificates.

So here is the information, you can use any IRC program, they even make them for SmartPhones and Tablets.

For Non SSL connection:

Host: TransAdvice.net
Port: 6667

For SSL connection:

Host: TransAdvice.net
Port: 6697

Be sure to check Use SSL and Accept invalid SSL certificates

IceChat v7 Settings:

IceChat v9 Settings:
3rd ScreenShot is without SSL, and 4th ScreenShot is with SSL.

HexChat Settings:
When you launch HexChat, you should see the 1st screenshot, click ADD, enter TransAdvice.net. Then select the new network and click Edit, it should now look similar to the 2nd screenshot. 2nd ScreenShot is without SSL, 3rd ScreenShot is with SSL.

Here are the screenshots for configuring IRCCLOUD with and without SSL. The left screenshot is without SSL, the right screenshot is with SSL.

IRCCloud Settings:

I hope this helps, and hope to see more people stop by the chatroom!

In there now

This is what i keep getting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-09-2016, 07:09 AM)Ms.Ladytobe Wrote:  This is what i keep getting

Ahh, okay, it looks like you connected to the server, just haven't joined the room.

Where you type enter the following:

/join #NBECHAT

Then you'll be in the room. Smile

Finally for the love of god im in

Kinda lonely and in chat now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon