Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

I'll be in and out of the Chatroom today. There are a couple of us on. Come on in!

I'll be in the chat room if anyone wants to join. I'm just packing and getting ready for my next trip.

After a few active days, it appears the new chat room has been vacated.

Well, yes and no. Saturday was pretty quiet, and Sunday Tanya, flamesabers, and Darby were online. Needless to say I procrastinated my packing. Ha ha ha, oops.

I am in chat, if anyone wants to talk Smile

I have checked back a number of times over the past few days and not found anyone else there. I suspect a Squirrel has been chewing on the lines. I will check off and on throughout the day. If anyone posts a set time, I will try to join in.

I have had trouble with my nickname, so it will not be my screen name from here unless I can figure out how to correct it there.

(01-06-2016, 12:20 PM)spanky Wrote:  I have checked back a number of times over the past few days and not found anyone else there. I suspect a Squirrel has been chewing on the lines. I will check off and on throughout the day. If anyone posts a set time, I will try to join in.

I have had trouble with my nickname, so it will not be my screen name from here unless I can figure out how to correct it there.

Tanya, Darby, Flamesabers and I were on in the evening. I know Katie is usually online on Fridays. I've seen a couple of people pop up and disappear before I have a chance to say hello. As a matter of fact, I say hi to you Spanky and ya never say anything. Huh

I will be free today after 5:00 PM Eastern. I hope to see more people on. If you stop in, say Hi, I get notified there's a new message, and if I'm available I will come in and chat. Smile

I am not trying to be rude, I promise! I guess my timing is bad or something. I tend to check during the day (east coast, USA), and my guess is that you gather in the evenings. I will try to reset my clock.

I was taking it a bit personally. Wink Just kidding, it looked like timeouts on your end, so I was figuring you were stopping in to see any activity finding none you would navigate away, leaving a "ghost" in the room.

Like yesterday it wasn't until after 9 eastern when activity occurred. Some days it's earlier, sometimes it's later. I am all for someone suggesting a good time to gather in the chatroom. As I mentioned I should be readily available after 5:00 PM Eastern.

I go to sleep quite early and rise ridiculously early as a rule, so I may just catch you all on the early edge if your start well into the evening. Sorry, but it's in the interest of marital harmony.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon