Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

There are a couple of us online right now. Smile

(01-06-2016, 10:09 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  There are a couple of us online right now. Smile

I'm in #BCECHAT but not getting a response. It's nearly 6:00 pm EST. I'll try back later.

off for the night.

(01-06-2016, 10:55 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(01-06-2016, 10:09 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  There are a couple of us online right now. Smile

I'm in #BCECHAT but not getting a response. It's nearly 6:00 pm EST. I'll try back later.

Hopefully you meant #NBECHAT, not #BCECHAT.

You can also try and connect securely via SSL, the port is 6697 if you wish to connect securely. Sorry, but I have already left for the night. Hopefully catch you later on.

I am in the chatroom if anyone wants to join in. Smile

come on into chat people. liven it up! Wink plenty of room for all of you.

a good chance for you to talk live to one another.

There are a couple of us online right now, Katie and myself. Come on into the chatroom, I don't bite... that is unless you ask me to. Tongue

Sorry for any confusion, we are in this Chatroom, not the other Chatroom. I haven't seen activity in the other server or Chatroom in quite some time.

So come one, come all, lets chat and be merry!

no one else wants to talk to the squirrel? Sad

Woo hoo, party in the chatroom right now right now! Come on over!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon