Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

#NBECHAT v3.0

NVM im in!

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted anything in a while, I have pretty busy.  I know the forum has its lulls here and there but if anyone is looking for someone to talk to about NBE, HRT, or anything else related or non related feel free to join us on the following IRC Server.

The server can be reached via the following web addresses:

MobiusReflections.com

MobiusReflections.net

MobiusReflections.org

The above all point to the same IRC Server.  All are welcome here to discuss anything such as breast development, GD, TG and just about any other subject.  Please be respectful to the other users in the chatroom.  If some people are not comfortable with your discussion, please take it to a private chat, or you are also welcome to create your own room and invite those interested to join you.

The main chatroom is #NBECHAT be sure to register your nick.  Here are some helpful commands:

Join the chatroom:
/join #NBECHAT

Change your Nick: (Spaces are not allowed as well as some special characters, name can be up to I believe 30 characters)
/nick EnterYourNick-As_YouWish

Register your Nick: (Replace PASSWORD with your own password, and Your@eMailAddress.com with your own eMail.  eMail address is not displayed and is solely for registration)
/msg NickServ Register PASSWORD Your@eMailAddress.com

Send Private Message: (Replace OtherUsersNick with the person you wish to chat with privately)
/msg OtherUsersNick Your message to the user.

To emote a feeling or thought:
/me is wondering what to do today

There are plenty of other commands and you can search online other for IRC commands for other helpful bits of information.  The ports have not changed, it is still 6667 for NON SSL and 6697 for SSL.  

If you are having trouble connecting try another IRC Client, I know IceChat 9 seems to be problematic from time to time.  IceChat7 seems to work continuously, HexChat works well, and they have a client for MacOS as well.  IrcCloud works really well too, and it's what I use.  IrcCloud is a web based app that also has native apps for iOS, and Android, meaning you can connect from your Smart Phone or Tablet.  There's also another web app I just tested and it works great, https://www.mibbit.com.

I am usually online and available from 9:00 AM Eastern (6:00 AM Pacific) - 12:30 AM Eastern (9:30 PM Pacific), give or take an hour.   Cool

Activity in the room varies throughout the day.  If you join, please announce yourself, or say hello, that way I am aware someone is in the room.  I am pretty open in the chatroom, and will help answer whatever questions you may have.  I DON'T know everything, but perhaps I can at least point you in the right direction, or maybe someone else in the room may be able to help.

So come join us, relax and feel free to jump into a conversation at any time!  I have grown a lot closer to everyone who has joined the chatroom, a wonderful sense of friendship, joy, and happiness.  To all the regulars, THANK YOU!!!!  

I am attaching updated screenshots for connecting to the IRC ChatRoom.

https://chat.mibbit.com/
Click on the Server hyperlink and enter MobiusReflections.com in the SERVER: field
Nick:  EnterYourOwnNick Channel:  #NBECHAT Finally click Connect
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13836]

ICECHAT7
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13546]

ICECHAT9
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13547]

HEXCHAT
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13548]

IRCCLOUD
[Image: attachment.php?aid=13549]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is chat still up? I don't see nbechat on transadvice.net anymore. ????

Yea, it's on. I managed to get it working with irccloud, following the instructions and pics in the post above.

Hey all, I and a few other still hangout in the IRC Chatroom.  Feel free to stop on by!

NBE Chat Instructions

Hey guy! i made a breast nexus discord it just seems a lot more practically and accessible then the group chat we are currently using. Also the layout is a lot easier on the eyes.. So join if you would like you could download the discord app in your app store for free use it online or download the program for your computer all for free! here is the link if youd like to join hope to see you https://discord.gg/H7AhYK2

I haven't been able to connect for the last day or so to the chatroom.  I tried using the Mibbit website and a IRC client with no luck.  Has anyone else been having this issue?

I don’t use the chat, but I wanted to say hello to Flame. 
I hope all is well with you!

(31-01-2019, 09:57 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I don’t use the chat, but I wanted to say hello to Flame. 
I hope all is well with you!

Hi Stevenator.

Nice to speak with you again.  

Yes, everything is going well for me.   Cool

Also known as Lola Otterly, or just Otter, as of about a week ago, my pc stopped connecting to mobiusreflections.org.  It fails every time.  Any suggestions?  I would like to be able to go back into the chatroom.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon