Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

too hard, too fast, too far

it is so very easy, to go overboard. to push the limits, then pass the buck. it is the times without retrospection or introspection that we tend to break things and then are left with the pieces of our hearts in our hands.

without restraint, we are nothing, without forethought, we are thoughtless, without care, we care less.

we grieve for that which we loss, only after the fact, rather than maintain a happy happenstance throughout.

too often we use a bulldozer, when a simple screwdriver would have surficed. sometimes we should just remain silent.

Lessons learned, but are they lessons learned too late? One only can be patient and remain still.

too many times, in the transition from catipillar to larvae to butterfly, if you hold the pupae too hard, you may crush the butterfly. trust me, don't squeeze it. Cradle, caress and care for that pupae, so it may emerge and fly, free in the breeze , beautiful as can be, flying in the sun and breeze. only then can you truly appreciate it all, any part you may have had in the butterfly's success. but don't squeeze it because you fear it may leave you. it will regardless, much to your loss. but you have to learn to enjoy it while it is in your hands. And hope, that one day, that butterfly will return to rest back upon that hand, of its own accord.

I fear a long sleepless night ahead, torments of my own demons that awake within. Feasting on fears and regrets like the banquet of the damned.

have a good night, if you can.

~Sleepless Squirrel

That's what makes us human right? Sooner or later we are bound to make mistakes, but what elevates us beyond that is that we are able to learn from our mistakes. Not learning from the errors of our ways, that's when it becomes too late.

It's easy for us to get wrapped up in our own little world, sometimes we forget those that are around us. Surprisingly no matter how many times my heart has been broken, I am able to piece it back together. Sometimes we just need a little help mending the pieces. I find a heart mended together with someone you care about mends back stronger.

By the way just so you know the National Wildlife Federation says that adult butterflies are attracted to certain colors. Among some of the colors are Purple and Pink blossoms, possibly a greater chance the butterfly will return if it finds an area that it is welcome and feels safe.

Reading your post I know exactly how you feel. It feels vaguely familiar to me, perhaps reminding me a little bit of someone I know.

I hope your night is or was not sleepless, I hope you are or were able to get a good nights rest. Remember "if life were all peaches and roses, it would become boring"

*Hugs and Kisses*

Sofia Bunny

Introspection... I definitely can relate to your feeling Alli... we all have them at times..

I guess that is the price that we pay in order to be us..

All the best

"I fear a long sleepless night ahead, torments of my own demons that awake within. Feasting on fears and regrets like the banquet of the damned."

As the demons feast and they grow weary, they fall to slumber.

The princess Tanya gathers her weapons and slays them all! Hail to Princess Tanya for it is she that has conquered the evil and brought the sun to shine on the world. The butterflies rejoice, the birds sing, and the squirrels play among the branches of the great spready oak..

See now wasn't that easy? Life is great and we are all in it together.
Huggs
Bobbi

(02-06-2016, 02:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  "I fear a long sleepless night ahead, torments of my own demons that awake within. Feasting on fears and regrets like the banquet of the damned."

As the demons feast and they grow weary, they fall to slumber.

The princess Tanya gathers her weapons and slays them all! Hail to Princess Tanya for it is she that has conquered the evil and brought the sun to shine on the world. The butterflies rejoice, the birds sing, and the squirrels play among the branches of the great spready oak..

See now wasn't that easy? Life is great and we are all in it together.
Huggs
Bobbi
hahah tooo cute.. thanks for that ! Smile it brought me an epic smile.

[quote='A Little Allelomorph' pid='183330' dateline='1464834029']
without restraint, we are nothing, without forethought, we are thoughtless, without care, we care less.

Liked this Tanya. POM

(03-06-2016, 04:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  [quote='A Little Allelomorph' pid='183330' dateline='1464834029']

Liked this Tanya. POM

thank you. I am somewhat prolific in my writings at times.. Tongue feel free to use it if you wish Smile

(03-06-2016, 08:13 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 04:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  [quote='A Little Allelomorph' pid='183330' dateline='1464834029']

Liked this Tanya. POM

thank you. I am somewhat prolific in my writings at times.. Tongue feel free to use it if you wish Smile
--------------------------------------------------
Oh, thanks, I just put it in my "Mind & Body" thread. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon