Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I return, with progress!

So, I've been absent for some time due to distractions and reality interfering.

I've been on 100 milligrams of spironolactone twice daily for close to ten months now, and recently hit a weight-loss target that my endocrinologist wanted me to beat before starting on full HRT.

As a result I have been using a transdermal estrogen gel for just over a week now, having started on 5/18. 0.75mg of estradiol daily through transdermal application, bypassing the liver entirely. (EstroGel 0.06%)

Three days ago my nipples became insanely tender, the slightest impact feeling like a stab wound. I started with C's due to my weight...but I'm definitely feeling results already, like my bra being slightly tighter.

I almost feel like I'm cheating, skipping three months of waiting for effects...

Would love to see some photos.. but it sure sounds like some great progress

(29-05-2016, 08:50 PM)Mickie Wrote:  Would love to see some photos.. but it sure sounds like some great progress

No.

It's hard enough just looking in the mirror to brush my teeth and hair, or shave. I can't stand how I look, and there is no way I'm taking a picture of this pile of flab to post on the internet.

Welcome back Patience. No need to rush things in regards to any pictures etc. Time and well patience, you'll get to where you need to be and hopefully someday you can look in the mirror and find you like what you see. Just work at it one piece at a time eventually it will all come together.

Again welcome back looking forward to hearing how things progress for you.

Update:

For the last month I have been feeling great. Last week I had blood drawn to check levels in preparation for my endocrinologist appointment tomorrow.

The results copy I requested for myself showed up today. My serum testosterone is down to 205 ng/dL, or 45 points below the lowest point of 'male average' level. My serum estradiol is 156 pg/mL, which is FOUR TIMES the normal male maximum of 39.

I LOVE when numbers can prove a subjective experience.

No measurable growth yet beyond what I already had, but I swear my bras fit a little tighter.

(28-06-2016, 05:42 PM)Patience Wrote:  Update:

For the last month I have been feeling great. Last week I had blood drawn to check levels in preparation for my endocrinologist appointment tomorrow.

The results copy I requested for myself showed up today. My serum testosterone is down to 205 ng/dL, or 45 points below the lowest point of 'male average' level. My serum estradiol is 156 pg/mL, which is FOUR TIMES the normal male maximum of 39.

I LOVE when numbers can prove a subjective experience.

No measurable growth yet beyond what I already had, but I swear my bras fit a little tighter.

Wow, just from gel? Your levels are much lower (T), higher (E) than mine. I am waiting another month to test again. (T) 335, and (E) 89.

Well it appears you have a pretty good head start, good luck with your endo! Thanks for keeping us up to date! Cool

Not just the estrogel. I've been taking spironolactone for over a year. 100 MG twice daily.

It helped stop the massive headaches I used to get on a daily basis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon