Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Luckiest Guy In New York City

I decided not to go with everyone else for lunch and grabbed a sandwich and a seat in Bryant Park in midtown NYC. Nice weather, lots of people milling about. Then, about 8 women and one guy walked in together and sat on the lawn in a circle. A couple minutes passed and then every one took their tops off. It was a bare breast free for all. Smart to have the one guy in the group because how could an officer come and explain that women had to put their tops on but not him! And this was a bountiful group of maidens! Smile

It sounds like you may have stumbled upon The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society. It's an open group of progressively-minded women who frequently get together, usually in a NYC park, to read and sunbath sans their tops. I'm not a New Yorker, but I've been a big fan of theirs for a couple of years now via the web. They have a website and some members are on Twitter (look up Cheyenne Lutik).

https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/

(31-05-2016, 04:37 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  It sounds like you may have stumbled upon The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society. It's an open group of progressively-minded women who frequently get together, usually in a NYC park, to read and sunbath sans their tops. I'm not a New Yorker, but I've been a big fan of theirs for a couple of years now via the web. They have a website and some members are on Twitter (look up Cheyenne Lutik).

https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/

On such a beautiful day in the Northeast why shouldn't breasts--whether female or male--get some sun? We can look forward to the day when women AND men with feminine gynecomastic or NBE-altered breasts will be sunning them together!

That would have a beautiful sight... but then, are not all breasts beautiful?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon