Proceed with caution...

(30-05-2016, 03:50 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi bunny

Lol

Yes have post now

Well that's looking good

Now nurture her and let her grow with and into the new situation

Patience girl

Julie

Blush tee hee hee, Bunny. Blush oops, got distracted.

Oh right, is it looking good really? Cause it seemed to start out good, but in the end doesn't really feel like I made much progress. Whether it is nature or nurture I always wind up with the short end of the stick. I know I know... Time and patience.... and repeat... time and patience.

It sounds like a difficult time Fire... Or Sofia as we call you now.

I would hope that things do come around for you.. it is very conflicting when the partner cannot, or will not, recognize the changes that are occurring in the other half of the relationship. Mine has been an ongoing process for many years now... and luckily, my wife accepts who I am and what my desires are.

Maybe I am not the 'man' she initially married...... but I am certainly the 'person' she wants now.

My hopes and wishes are for you .. may you always have joy and love

(31-05-2016, 11:14 PM)Mickie Wrote:  It sounds like a difficult time Fire... Or Sofia as we call you now.

I would hope that things do come around for you.. it is very conflicting when the partner cannot, or will not, recognize the changes that are occurring in the other half of the relationship. Mine has been an ongoing process for many years now... and luckily, my wife accepts who I am and what my desires are.

Maybe I am not the 'man' she initially married...... but I am certainly the 'person' she wants now.

My hopes and wishes are for you .. may you always have joy and love

Blush Sorry, I hear Sofia and I still get a bit shy. Blush I think I am going to freak if I hear that name while out and about. Lol

Yeah possibly difficult times are ahead. I can only imagine what will come to be. No idea if I will be understood by those around me, but the more I talk here and the more support I have here the stronger I feel. A year ago I would have never Ever guessed I would be where I am at now. Granted I kept an open mind about everything because I know better than to say never. It never fails, as soon as I say something like that would never happen, or I would never do that, the fates come knocking at my door and lull me into temptation. Wink Unfortunately sometimes I am easily woo'd. Dodgy

Thank you for your thoughts on this. I'll will try and take it day by day.

Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:Blush Sorry, I hear Sofia and I still get a bit shy. Blush I think I am going to freak if I hear that name while out and about. Lol

You will get to enjoy being called Sofia, I know when I go to my group and I get greeted as Jannet, my legs still feel weak and a get all giddy inside. Its a wonderful feeling to have people accept you as "YOU."

(01-06-2016, 02:55 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:Blush Sorry, I hear Sofia and I still get a bit shy. Blush I think I am going to freak if I hear that name while out and about. Lol

You will get to enjoy being called Sofia, I know when I go to my group and I get greeted as Jannet, my legs still feel weak and a get all giddy inside. Its a wonderful feeling to have people accept you as "YOU."

*sigh* not really sure why, but that just sounds completely wonderful. I'm sure I would be somewhat similar. Big Grin

Oh, by the way, much to the mrs. dismay, I have been maintaining a clean shaven look. This is very odd for me because usually I would shave everything off maybe once a year and now it has been consistent. Not really used to the shaving part, but I am getting used to seeing myself in the mirror. I have noticed also a lot more smiling from me. Especially when someone responds to my posts and calls me Sofia. Just feels... natural. Blush Not sure if that makes any sense or not.

Sofia
We'll have another chat sometime. In meantime can I share that the love of a woman is beautiful and precious, and worth making a sacrifice for? On the subject of fidelity, G K Chesterton wrote "A man is a fool who complains he cannot enter Eden by five gates at once”. Fidelity maybe has broader meaning than not horsing around with a lot of other guys/gals.
Hugs
Aria xx

(01-06-2016, 09:19 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(01-06-2016, 02:55 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

*sigh* not really sure why, but that just sounds completely wonderful. I'm sure I would be somewhat similar. Big Grin

Oh, by the way, much to the mrs. dismay, I have been maintaining a clean shaven look. This is very odd for me because usually I would shave everything off maybe once a year and now it has been consistent. Not really used to the shaving part, but I am getting used to seeing myself in the mirror. I have noticed also a lot more smiling from me. Especially when someone responds to my posts and calls me Sofia. Just feels... natural. Blush Not sure if that makes any sense or not.
Sophia Lauren Bunny.
but it IS natural. unlike genetic born women, you are able to choose the name you wish, so that is special in and of itself.
tip:
in regards to shaving, try using Hair Conditioner instead of shaving cream, it does wonders Tongue it also softens the skin and prevents razor burn Wink . I am sure you already knew that but that's also for anyone else who reads this thread Tongue

I am glad you are feeling happy and confident.. don't lose that! Smile

(01-06-2016, 11:07 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  Sophia Lauren Bunny.
but it IS natural. unlike genetic born women, you are able to choose the name you wish, so that is special in and of itself.
tip:
in regards to shaving, try using Hair Conditioner instead of shaving cream, it does wonders Tongue it also softens the skin and prevents razor burn Wink . I am sure you already knew that but that's also for anyone else who reads this thread Tongue

I am glad you are feeling happy and confident.. don't lose that! Smile

Blush Thanks Tanya, choosing a name has been wonderful. It just makes thinks a lot more concrete!

Hmm, I haven't tried conditioner on my face for shaving, will give it a whirl next time. Smile

I am feeling loads happier and confident, much thanks to your support and everyone else's support as well. Thanks!

By the way, love your avatar, it looks vaguely familiar. Have a wonderful night/day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon