Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Result size guidelines for newbies

Hi all.
I recently started NBE very inconsistently. I think my ideal goal is a 38B but I am not too sure how that would look on my chest and how long it will take me to get there.
I understand I am not the only person here with these doubts so I was wondering if you would help by listing in one thread your current measurements, your program, how long you have benn on it and, if you have it, a link to a progress thread ot a pictures thread.

The idea is to create a small archive with a list of:
If you take THIS for THAT these you may have THESE.
I now that NBE is a very personal experience and each individual reacts differently but, maybe, this would give a bit of a guideline to newcomers.

Obviously I am not jealous of the idea and, if you think it's worth a shot, any admin can create a better explained sticky post or something similar.

Thank you all

Shiraz

I think you will find all that information is over in the pictures and personal program section.

As you noted, what I need to take for growth, might be quite different to what works for you. This goes for not only different herbs, but also the amounts required.

For an instance, it took me 12 months to experience growth that other members had in 3.

Grr, I hate when you start composing something get distracted only to find everything you had started writing is gone.

Anywho, Jannet kind of beat me to the punch. I understand what you would like to achieve but unfortunately it also seems redundant. If anything perhaps people linking to their current progress and current programs seems plausible but as Jannet mentioned there are sections for that, just have to dig through them. :p

Also I've mentioned this many times, everyone is different and may react differently to certain herbs. Some PM alone does wonders, others require a cocktail of herbs to achieve some results. Some BO works wonders, for me, not so much. In the beginning it is a bit of trial and error finding the right combinations that produce results for yourself. Smile. Good luck! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon