Poll: what do you instinctively touch/check when you wake up? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breasts
70.31%
70.31%
Balls
4.69%
4.69%
Huh? or Other
25.00%
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts or balls?

Something that occured to me (with a little help from my wife) the other morning.
it`s said that the 1`st things that males do when wakeing up is hands to the genital area (to scratch balls or whatever).
I`m not sure about Women and what They do, but it seems I reach for my breasts!? (and often go back to sleep having done that).
now I`m NOT talking about a grope or any other kind of deliberate Habit or concsious thing, just the simple "whare are my hands right now" as soon as your awake enough to know.

is anyone else the same here? what`s your waking up Go-To?

Oh definately breasts just to make sure they havent got massive overnight and an early morning nipple tweek definately wakes me up. Then the balls to see if they have shrunk anymore!

Sadly the former hasnt been true so far, but the latter is definately happening!
Big Grin

Definitely my breasts. They are quite sensitive probably because they're still developing. Even at night as I momentarily awaken I feel their weight as I lay on my side or feel them squeezed as I snuggle my wife.In the morning they are a fullness to greet me.

Hm... I have to think.

... ...

And the conclusion is: I don't know.

But I will try to remember and check it in the morning. Wink

Defiantly breasts.

When I awake, I need to double check it's not just another dream.

Hands on my phone, turning off the alarm before it goes off.

Honestly, if sporting wood, may grabitate (pun intended) to shaft...not so much balls.

Breasts likely to notice more in the mirror when brushing teeth and what not.

I guess the above observations reflect the fact that what I really like is having my feet in both worlds.

Neither for me.

With Poly on this one, I thought and thought, felt like Pooh Bear... Think think think... Nope, nothing comes to mind. Other than aimlessly searching for the snooze button.

Think I start with down below even though there's hardly anything there anymore then up to cup a breast or both

So this morning I did not have to press the snooze button, because it's weekend... And my hands went to ...

*DUMROLL*

my face, or more precisely my hair covering my face and tickling me Wink. Therefore I think that when I don't have to turn off alarm clock (ehm... cellphone) I always put my hair out of my face as the first thing in morning.

Poly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon