Poll: what do you instinctively touch/check when you wake up? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breasts
70.31%
70.31%
Balls
4.69%
4.69%
Huh? or Other
25.00%
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts or balls?

Haha!

Great question - playful!

Defiantly the boobiesBig Grin

Yup, the boobies have it. Or get it. It always puts a little smile on my face.

(03-06-2016, 08:16 PM)Katie Wrote:  Something that occured to me (with a little help from my wife) the other morning.
it`s said that the 1`st things that males do when wakeing up is hands to the genital area (to scratch balls or whatever).
I`m not sure about Women and what They do

Well they ain't scratching balls that's for sure Dodgy, but more likely some are finding this thread entirely revolting. I'll say this though because I used to wake up and check if they (boobs) where still there too lol. Now I experience something entirely different........boob perspiration laying on my side overnight lol, what I've come to think as morning boobs, Blush go figure. Rolleyes

As a woman I can say it's 50/50. I mean obviously I don't go for my balls because I don't have any, but if I'm cold I usually put my hands between my legs because it's like having a built in space heater lol. Sometimes I go for boobs because i usually wake up in a weird angle that's squishing one of them lol. Most of the time I am just moving one of my cats away from my face.

In other news I think one of my cats is trying to suffocate me in my sleep.

lol

for me now breasts

Then I do a breasts and ball dance for about 10 minutes

x

Julie

Before I fall asleep at night and when I awake in the morning I like to caress my breasts.

Ball.

Nither.

First thing I reach for is the bat, to stop the alarm clock....
(NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT a morning person. I sleep in until 6:10.)

After that, I generally don't "reach for" anything. Never did. Might stretch, might snuggle the pillow, but when moving, I just get my feet off the edge of the bed, sit there, and wish I was asleep or dead. Tongue
Either works better than waking up...
There is occasionally language that would make a sailor blush, as my shoulders both hurt - I can't sleep on my side, but can't fall asleep on my back or stomach. Tongue
After the grinding stops, I walk/hobble/crawl to the coffee pot... Wink

Then the hot shower while the coffee brews...
And half an hour later, the fascia has melted into something I can manage, and I get to start my day. ;-)

Maybe if we didn't sleep in the deep freeze.... Rolleyes

-Dianna

(05-06-2016, 06:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 08:16 PM)Katie Wrote:  Something that occured to me (with a little help from my wife) the other morning.
it`s said that the 1`st things that males do when wakeing up is hands to the genital area (to scratch balls or whatever).
I`m not sure about Women and what They do

Well they ain't scratching balls that's for sure Dodgy, but more likely some are finding this thread entirely revolting. I'll say this though because I used to wake up and check if they (boobs) where still there too lol. Now I experience something entirely different........boob perspiration laying on my side overnight lol, what I've come to think as morning boobs, Blush go figure. Rolleyes

Morning Boobs....
I remember my ex-GF had that problem. She was well-endowed.
I helped her handle it, every morning. :-)
So, back then, it was "hands to boobs" first thing in the morning. (Katie didn't say whose...)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon