Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

being trans?

Being 52 and trans... everything I am doing is guided by my endocrinologist. She has monitored my levels, made suggestions on routine, even suggested a store to find clothes that would fit me. As I am generally a couch potato... she has also poked at me to exercise more. But the results.... see for yourself with combined before and after pictures. Yes.. that fugly angry asshole on the left really WAS me and that lovely and happy lady on the right is who I am now.

~E

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wooooow
Sassy

Lovely

Julie

(08-06-2016, 08:01 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Being 52 and trans... everything I am doing is guided by my endocrinologist. She has monitored my levels, made suggestions on routine, even suggested a store to find clothes that would fit me. As I am generally a couch potato... she has also poked at me to exercise more. But the results.... see for yourself with combined before and after pictures. Yes.. that fugly angry asshole on the left really WAS me and that lovely and happy lady on the right is who I am now.

~E

I hope you wont take this the wrong way, but you make a much better woman Smile Tongue very pretty.
*hugs*

(08-06-2016, 08:23 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  I hope you wont take this the wrong way, but you make a much better woman Smile Tongue very pretty.
*hugs*

Nope, I take that as an awesome compliment. Thank you very much love!

~E

(08-06-2016, 08:44 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 08:23 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  I hope you wont take this the wrong way, but you make a much better woman Smile Tongue very pretty.
*hugs*

Nope, I take that as an awesome compliment. Thank you very much love!

~E

awe your welcome.. you look so much more lively.. and alive..content and happy, it shows in your face Smile, and a lovely face it is Smile

btw you have a pretty name too!

(08-06-2016, 08:01 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  But the results.... see for yourself with combined before and after pictures. Yes.. that fugly angry asshole on the left really WAS me and that lovely and happy lady on the right is who I am now.

~E

I like the new you Elain, Wink it's hard to imagine that grumpy looking dude was actually you, amazing results, congrats. Big Grin

(08-06-2016, 08:01 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Being 52 and trans... everything I am doing is guided by my endocrinologist. She has monitored my levels, made suggestions on routine, even suggested a store to find clothes that would fit me. As I am generally a couch potato... she has also poked at me to exercise more. But the results.... see for yourself with combined before and after pictures. Yes.. that fugly angry asshole on the left really WAS me and that lovely and happy lady on the right is who I am now.

~E

WOW ..just WOW ...love the look.

Definatly looking much happier.

Super pretty, Slain. From angry to coquette with style.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=12576]

Here's an interesting blog by Dara Hoffman-Fox, a Licensed Professional Counselor and a gender therapist, : (graphic source)
http://darahoffmanfox.com/maam-and-sir-i...art-three/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~E

This is an incredible transition E! I too looked at that picture of two totally different people and thought about all the hard work, heartache, joy, trial and error, love and struggle that must have been a part of your transition. The contrasting pictures reflects how you've clearly transitioned from an unhappy place to a happy place. It's very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing that. You're beautiful.

As I think about being trans for myself, I most think of it as being in a process that will take me from one place to another. I'm generally happy with my maleness - being a father and a husband, but I'm sooooo excited to be moving into my female power through the herbal hormones. I love the way I feel calm, loving and secure on the female side of the spectrum. It's a journey. I find myself quite content being trans. I'm glad I have a place here and with my wife to talk about it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon