Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello!

Hello Breast Nexus,
I am 29 and I have had the deep urge for a while to explore natural breast enlargement, and I am taking the plunge. I've been doing a lot of research over the past couple days, and recently started with saw palmillo.

I've always been a large man, and as such I have man boobs. I enjoy being a large man, and am gaining weight (6'1 and 360lbs right now). I know it's not healthy and for all intensive purposes I am healthy for my size. This Is not the reason I came here though. I want bigger breasts that are more like a woman's and more sensitive.

Despite still being "young", I found out a few years ago I have low testosterone, and no explanation why. I took male HRT, but stopped taking it as I did not like the medication and have been doing fine without it. Because of having low t, I had blood work done and all my other hormones are fine and no signs of issues that normally cause low t.

So here I am now, doing hours of research on what to take and what to avoid. As I mentioned earlier I have been taking saw palmillo for the past few days. I plan on changing up my regiment of NVR treatment with pueraria mirifica, fennel, fenugreek, licorice root, pumpkin seed extract and some other herbs that aren't coming to my mind.

Ultimately, I'm just a guy that wants to make my man boobs bigger and more feminine.

I am glad to have found a place such as Breast Nexus, from the forums I have read so far there are a lot of very nice people here, and some great information. Below are attachments of my breasts currently.

Hello and welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of accumulated knowledge here and, and yes quite the friendly bunch.

It sounds like you're taking care of yourself health wise despite your quest for being a larger male which is good. Whatever plan or regiment you decide to try, I would recommend starting out low and building up to your desired program. As your dosages increase I also recommend splitting up your dosages throughout the day. Your body can only handle X amount of supplements and the rest ends up being waste.

Oh yeah, and of course listen to your body. That's part of the purpose of ramping up your dosages. You can hopefully identify any ill side effects one or more of the herbs may be causing you. We are all different and may react differently to different herbs. What works for one, may not work for another. So a bit of trial and error in finding what is best suited for you. Smile Again best of luck on your quest! Cool

Thank you for the welcome, Sophia. My plan is to start out slow , can't expect anything natural to happen overnight or try to force it to come quicker. Currenly my saw palmetto dosage is 450mg 3 times a day, which is the low end of the recommended dosage for the brand i picked up. I figured it would be best to start out with an anti androgen. I am excited to start taking phytoestrogenic supplements. I'm pretty sure I will end up using purafem pueraria mirifica syrum topically, or cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon