Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sofia Bunny's Basket of Goodies

So I find myself constantly surfing the internet reading this or that, and many times I forget to bookmark the pages I have found and then have a hell of time going back to what I read for reference. Like for instance when I was out of town I was reading an interesting blog about how to get a more feminine gait. I was reading another about exercises to help carve out that feminine form. So it was kindly suggested to me, thank you Miss Tanya, that I should start a thread where I could keep track of these as perhaps they may be beneficial to others.

As luck would have it, I remembered the day I was reading one of the articles and there it was in my browsing history. Smile

I really enjoyed reading this particular blog, and for those that enjoy reading, I hope you will enjoy it to. If not, well tough cookies! My hopes is to hopefully keep appending to this thread interesting information I find. Cool

How (to) Get A More Feminine Gait

so, being a Bunny, with a more feminine walk. would that be considered "tailgaiting"

hhahahhaa.. sorry couldn't resist .

very nice, I look forward to reading your input. you do have a nice flare for writing Smile .

Interesting article. Makes sense that trying to artificially add a hip sway doesn't produce the desired effect, although I have heard of girl's legs and hips actually reshaping enough from hormone changes to dramatically change their natural gait. I tried to pay attention to my own stride as I went on my daily walk, and did notice that I tend to naturally keep my elbows in. Have no idea if I've always done that or not.

(07-06-2016, 09:26 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  so, being a Bunny, with a more feminine walk. would that be considered "tailgaiting"

very nice, I look forward to reading your input. you do have a nice flare for writing Smile .

Ha ha ha, very funny... tailgaiting, aren't you the little comedian. Wink

Blush Thanks, I am not sure about the flare for writing, most of what I write is what comes to mind at the time, and what comes to mind at the time is not always well thought out and organized. Too many trains at the depot, all wanting to go different directio... SQUIRREL! Oops, where was I... oh right... shiney.

(07-06-2016, 10:48 PM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  Interesting article. Makes sense that trying to artificially add a hip sway doesn't produce the desired effect, although I have heard of girl's legs and hips actually reshaping enough from hormone changes to dramatically change their natural gait. I tried to pay attention to my own stride as I went on my daily walk, and did notice that I tend to naturally keep my elbows in. Have no idea if I've always done that or not.

I have noticed that I am a lot more self aware. I wonder if a part of me is trying to be noticed. I have found that when I walk, I am not as slouched, my shoulders are pinned back and perhaps have a bit of a mischievous smile. The smile gets a little worse the second I become aware of what I am doing.

I am very curious as to whether or not there have been any noticeable changes in my demeanor. While it would be an interesting experiment to record myself walking, I wonder the validity of such an experiment since I would be aware that I am being recorded so would I be making a conscious effort to accentuate things. Cool

(08-06-2016, 04:04 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(07-06-2016, 09:26 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  so, being a Bunny, with a more feminine walk. would that be considered "tailgaiting"

Ha ha ha, very funny... tailgaiting, aren't you the little comedian. Wink

Blush Thanks, I am not sure about the flare for writing, most of what I write is what comes to mind at the time, and what comes to mind at the time is not always well thought out and organized. Too many trains at the depot, all wanting to go different directio... SQUIRREL! Oops, where was I... oh right... shiney.

hahaaha your awesome! *hugs*

I find, for myself, turning my toes in slightly, forces me to alter my gait, making more of a natural sway in the hips.. not so much "pigeon toed" so that your knees are facing towards each other, just 1 degree of "off center" of where you normally walk, facing towards each other. Barely perceptible to any onlookers.

ever watch how they walk on the runways during a fashion show? one foot in front of the other, on some imaginary line? yeah MOST women don't walk like that ... Tongue but there are a lot of hip swinging in that type of walk.

Men tend to have a full on almost robotic gait,.. straight ahead.

the other thing to consider too, is that men's thighs are further apart ( to make room for his junk), women's thighs are closer, because all of their parts are internal. that variance of space alone is almost enough to change the way one walks.

(08-06-2016, 08:37 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  ever watch how they walk on the runways during a fashion show? one foot in front of the other, on some imaginary line? yeah MOST women don't walk like that ... Tongue but there are a lot of hip swinging in that type of walk.

Yeah, I have noticed that. I remember on occasion being the dork that I am walking like that for not apparent reason other than just because I wanted to. Of course that was in private. Wink

I did notice that while walking in heals that I did almost feel like I was walking that imaginary line. Not sure if it was just because my footing was unsteady or what, but it was something that I noticed about myself as I was walking around the house in heels.

Yay!! I finally found the other article I was reading in regards to exercises to help carve out that feminine form.

MTF Exercise Tips

Now the post is a little old, but the exercises did not seem super complex. I haven't given them a go yet because I just found the article again. Wink I really need to add a bit of exercise into my routine, so I figure, if I am going to have to do some exercise to help me be a bit more fit, why not do something that is going to help carve out a better feminine form. Big Grin

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon