Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are all trans artistic?

I know I know,.. so stereotypical, however, I am trans..hear me roar.

so, in keeping with the title, who among us , would consider themselves to be artistic?

some of my artistic talents include: painting, sketching, poetry,writing,sculpting in wood, clay, etc.
some musical skills (minor skill)
ability to create a draft of anything from imagery (drafting as in design ).

ability to use "found" objects to create a new object D'art .

I live about 2 hrs away from a very lovely and openly gay community P'town as we call it here . Provincetown, MA. If one should walk down the main street, you can see, store after store, of artists works, and items that you can purchase.

which leads me to the question: are all trans persons artistic?
is it because you are trans or did you develop your artistic skills (if any) before you even thought of transitioning?

PLEASE do not take offense to the questions,as see it as a stereotypical thing, as mention I am trans, and do not take offense to it.

Been decently artistic my whole life, in terms of interests. Gravitated to the imaginative and nerdy at a very young age (thanks Land Before Time and Robot Jox). Right now, I pretty much feel like it's arts or bust, in terms of career. I find writing comes easiest, but it's filmmaking that interests me most (hence the reasons for the screenwriting I've done recently). Hope to someday take up drawing and directing. Had a five year stint as an actor, hoping to go pro, but college fell through.

(07-06-2016, 10:30 PM)Dana Mantra Eon Wrote:  Been decently artistic my whole life, in terms of interests. Gravitated to the imaginative and nerdy at a very young age (thanks Land Before Time and Robot Jox). Right now, I pretty much feel like it's arts or bust, in terms of career. I find writing comes easiest, but it's filmmaking that interests me most (hence the reasons for the screenwriting I've done recently). Hope to someday take up drawing and directing. Had a five year stint as an actor, hoping to go pro, but college fell through.

i have also been decently artistic, and likewise gravitated to the imaginative and sci-fi (also a fan of Land before time and Robot jox, among others), and i also feel that it's either the arts or bust. I have a drive to create whatever i can, be it welding and metalworking, or woodworking, or music, digital graphics, textiles clothing and fabric items, or electronics. The Most accessible artistic venue for me, so far, is roleplay writing in various fandom genres, although i hope to change that very soon, and rapidly expand my creation (and financial) capabilities.

Nope
X

Julie

My wife says I am artistic, however I don't thing she means it in the same way you do  Tongue

I can draw a pretty awesome stickman sometimes even a stickgirl.

I love art, but I'm also lazy. I have to be in the right frame of mind to do it. My style is really sketchy and imperfect though.

I drew my avatar on an 100x100 pixel canvas on photoshop. That was fun.

For me, I love playing piano and practicing martial arts which, according to Grandmaster Bruce Lee, is another form of expression as any other art Smile

Nope. I can draw a stick figure or two,and my musical talent is turning up the volume control.

I can't even draw a good looking stick figure...

I am an artist a poet, an erotic writer a novelist.  I am writing a poetry book my 8th and a novel.  I have been too sick to sell art at shows but I will soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon