Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are all trans artistic?

I myself compose music on my computer. Mainly different genres of electronic music such as trance, progressive, and house. About a year ago my computer was wrecked by a virus and I lost everything. I haven't picked up the hobby since. Sad Sad Sad

I think there are ameobas with more artistic and musical ability than me! Although have never really been good at using my hands for things I suppose (fnar fnar!) - guess I dont have the right brain for it, or the co-ordination!

I am not too bad at photography and am reasonably competent in the kitchen - but thats really about as far as my artistic leanings go!

Give me anything brain related like problem solving or memory tests and am great with those my last IQ test was very high 140s but ask me to do anything artistic and a 5 year old or an ameoba could usually do better!

Megan

I would put myself in the category of being artistic, I play guitar and can draw a decent picture when I want to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon