Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear adventure

I have been using Nipplefunwear nipple teats (4XL) for some time now, but only indoors. My nipples have grown spectacularly, and my breasts have also become larger more rounded and floppier.

I have found that if I wear the nipple teats without a bra, I wobble and flop to a painful degree. But with my normal size bra, the padding pushes the teats into my boobs.

I recently bought on eBay a bra of one cup size bigger, with an under-wire but with an unpadded soft lace cup. I find that I now get the support I need plus room for my nipple teats to project forward.

I have recently gone out with this rig, wearing the bra and enjoying full nipple suction, but dressing as a male. Anybody looking carefully would have seen that I was quite pointy, and was showing a hint of bra strap. I knew that if things went wrong, I could be in difficultly, but the Nipplefunwear teats stayed on all day, and I experienced no discomfort.

I had some difficulty in prising the teats off my nipples and each one contained a thimbleful of milky fluid.

What fun!

Yike. The Supple Nipps 4XL is huge. I had basically flat nipples, so I started with the smallest size a few months ago and I'm happy with the gradual progress. There isn't much info around about the best ways to use these for nipple enlargement, so we might do a service by discussing them here. How long per day do you wear them? I'm lucky to manage an hour or two a day, but I've gone from basically flat to always perky in 6 months or so. I figure once they fill out the little cups I'll move up to a larger size. I'm not shooting for gargantuan proportions, but I'd love to have nipples of a diameter and protrusion of maybe 1/2" to 3/4" both ways.

One thing I decided after loosing one of the cups is that it's best to wear them inside a bra with enough extra space for them. If it comes loose, as it sometimes does, the bra will catch it. I don't leave the house with them on as you do, though.

I'd like to read anyone else's experience and specific routines for using Supple Nipps.

I can wear them for at least 12 hours at a time. I get really sucked out in the first hour or so, then it stabilises with my nipple filling the teat.

I use Johnson's Baby Oil as lubricant, and they simply don't fall off. After a day's wear, I have to prize them off my nipples. I am quite confident in wearing them all day, during shopping, driving etc. They sometimes slowly fill with a creamy discharge, but 12 hours of suction is nothing.

My bra is not to hold them on, but to give me support. Wearing my teats without a bra is simply not an option. Otherwise, I wobble alarmingly and going upstairs is an adventure!

Interesting. I guess I'm one of those sissies who always tries to follow the directions. The card that came with mine said not to wear them for more than an hour at a time. However, it doesn't designate a break period, so I've resumed in as little as a half hour. I don't think I'll leave them on for 12 hours, but it's nice to know you've done it with no ill effects.

I did pick up some lip balm as the directions suggest, but I don't use it now. I always do a full breast massage before putting them on, so I've got lots of lotion on the nips by then and that holds the cups well enough.

As for taking them off, the method that works for me is to do kind of rolling squeeze starting from the outer tip and working down a bit. That decreases some of the negative pressure inside the cup and makes them easier to remove. If that doesn't work I gently peel one side at the bottom a tad.

(11-06-2016, 12:40 AM)Wannabe Wrote:  Interesting. I guess I'm one of those sissies who always tries to follow the directions. The card that came with mine said not to wear them for more than an hour at a time. However, it doesn't designate a break period, so I've resumed in as little as a half hour. I don't think I'll leave them on for 12 hours, but it's nice to know you've done it with no ill effects.

I did pick up some lip balm as the directions suggest, but I don't use it now. I always do a full breast massage before putting them on, so I've got lots of lotion on the nips by then and that holds the cups well enough.

As for taking them off, the method that works for me is to do kind of rolling squeeze starting from the outer tip and working down a bit. That decreases some of the negative pressure inside the cup and makes them easier to remove. If that doesn't work I gently peel one side at the bottom a tad.

I found that lip balm didn't work so well. Someone recommended A+D ointment and I have found that that works much better. I've had substantial, permanent enlargement of my nipples in the four or five years I've used them. I hardly wear them any more, since I am satisfied with my nipple size. In the past I would wear them two or three hours at a time, and occasionally sleep wearing them.

(12-06-2016, 12:16 AM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  I've had substantial, permanent enlargement of my nipples in the four or five years I've used them. I hardly wear them any more, since I am satisfied with my nipple size. In the past I would wear them two or three hours at a time, and occasionally sleep wearing them.

This is useful info. I figured it might take me a couple of years to have a nice pair of Jen Aniston pokies, but I'm in it for the long haul. I'm also trying to get with the program on my Noogle-style breast suction effort. I see women of this forum occasionally talking about taping their nips when doing suction to avoid nipple expansion, but for me it would be an added benefit.

Re: have a nice pair of Jen Aniston pokies
She may have had the benefit of a cold studio and chilly photo shoots!

Not quite Jennifer Aniston pokies, but I unintentionally ended up with Permanently Erect Nipples From...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26316

I know this thread was a long time ago & my chances are slim. The nipplefunwear sounds perfect for me but I cannot find any info anywhere on it. Frankly, I'm looking for something to at least double my nipple length to an inch or more. Stoutness too! I don't need bigger tits as my dominant wife is quite happy with my natural DDs!!    

(23-08-2022, 02:56 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  I know this thread was a long time ago & my chances are slim. The nipplefunwear sounds perfect for me but I cannot find any info anywhere on it. Frankly, I'm looking for something to at least double my nipple length to an inch or more. Stoutness too! I don't need bigger tits as my dominant wife is quite happy with my natural DDs!!

Uuuuuum they look pretty good to me, much better than my nipples. Your dominant wife should be happy with those natural boobs, they are quite impressive. I can't remember where I read it but there was something about rubbing nipples with Royal Jelly or whatever its called. Its all witchcraft to me.

(23-08-2022, 03:12 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(23-08-2022, 02:56 PM)UserFriendly Wrote:  I know this thread was a long time ago & my chances are slim. The nipplefunwear sounds perfect for me but I cannot find any info anywhere on it. Frankly, I'm looking for something to at least double my nipple length to an inch or more. Stoutness too! I don't need bigger tits as my dominant wife is quite happy with my natural DDs!!

Uuuuuum they look pretty good to me, much better than my nipples. Your dominant wife should be happy with those natural boobs, they are quite impressive. I can't remember where I read it but there was something about rubbing nipples with Royal Jelly or whatever its called. Its all witchcraft to me.

Thanks but she's the boss! She wants there to be plenty of nipple left to abuse after I'm pierced, with a chain running between them, no less.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon