Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear adventure

I've recently joined the forum and ran across this thread.  I've used the Supple Nip for years off and on and had good permanent results.  I found out that you have to slowly work your way up on the amount of time you wear them to prevent blisters.  I have the Size 4.  I just wish my nipples would remain that big after a good pumping.  I have attached photos pumped and one show current state.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stepping back to the thread after some time. It does indeed take consistent wear to to see permanent increases. Starting off at 10-15 minutes up to 8 hours seems to be the maximum suggested wearing times that I have found. 

I seem to have misplaced the breast shells I had a while back, but have some more on the way. They work wonders for protecting sore nips and allowing the supple cups to be worn with them in a bra during the work day or overnight if that is when you can wear.
Amazon.com : Philips AVENT Comfort Breast Shell Set, 2 Pack, SCF157/02 : Baby

I took a break for a while, but I am back up to about 4 hours a day. Just be sure to get a good nipple cream that works with your skin. (spelling edit)

(21-04-2023, 03:26 AM)p_r_1974 Wrote:  I took a break for a while, but I am back up to about 4 hours a day. Just be sure to get a good nipple cream that works with your skin. (spelling edit)

I've been using nipple correctors I found on Amazon for a year and mine have permanently changed from microdots about the size of a small bb to something I can at least clip onto -probably four times the original size and nearly always protruding.
For nipple cream, I use Nipple Crack from Tiny Human Supply Company I found on Amazon. It's been pretty good stuff.

Parent's Choice Lanolin Balm seems to work well for me and is about 6.00 at walmart. Easy enough to put the box under the cell phone or something and do self checkout without drawing too much attention.(spelling edit)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon