Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pheremone Changes and Animals

have any of you, noticed a change in your bodily scent throughout your transition and a change in your pets towards you ?

It is a given, that as you transition your "scent" changes, from a manly "fruitiness" to a more floral scent, much like that of a natural woman. Even your pheromones will change ( those are the imperceivible scents that cause us to be attracted to another ).

has anyone experienced a different attitude of your pets towards you over time? I.e more loving , more distant . like/dislike you ?

(07-06-2016, 10:17 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  have any of you, noticed a change in your bodily scent throughout your transition and a change in your pets towards you ?

It is a given, that as you transition your "scent" changes, from a manly "fruitiness" to a more floral scent, much like that of a natural woman. Even your pheromones will change ( those are the imperceivible scents that cause us to be attracted to another ).

has anyone experienced a different attitude of your pets towards you over time? I.e more loving , more distant . like/dislike you ?

Is that why I can't stop touching my nipples? Am I attracted to myself? Ha ha ha, just kidding, maybe. Tongue

Hmm, lets see, I have noticed that I do have a slightly different scent than from before. It's weird, because well, it doesn't smell like me, but it is me. Not sure if that makes any sense. My two cats don't seem to have changed much. One is still super loving, and the other, well, she's actually been a bit nicer. What I have noticed is that they've both become very vocal. It could be because I have not been home. Guess I will have to observe them more carefully and see if they act any differently around me. :p

(07-06-2016, 11:00 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Is that why I can't stop touching my nipples? Am I attracted to myself? Ha ha ha, just kidding, maybe. Tongue

that, my dear bunny, is Gynecophilia (being attracted to one's own self/sex). totally different topic/thread Tongue

*giggles*

(07-06-2016, 11:03 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  
(07-06-2016, 11:00 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  Is that why I can't stop touching my nipples? Am I attracted to myself? Ha ha ha, just kidding, maybe. Tongue

that, my dear bunny, is Gynecophilia (being attracted to one's own self/sex). totally different topic/thread Tongue

*giggles*

Allelomorph,
A quick google indicates Gynecophilia is more about being attracted to the feminine...
I'd suggest autoeroticism is a better term. ;-)
-Dianna

Yes, scent for sure. I no longer have that musky smell by lunchtime, even my closet smells like it belongs to somebody else.

We have a dog and a cat, neither cares who pets them or feeds them. So no difference there.

One thing I have noticed, is my sense of smell. I could never smell anything bad, now I can smell the cat litter as soon as a come in the house. Sad

(08-06-2016, 01:37 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(07-06-2016, 11:03 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  

*giggles*

Allelomorph,
A quick google indicates Gynecophilia is more about being attracted to the feminine...
I'd suggest autoeroticism is a better term. ;-)
-Dianna

Not sure how this strayed, but if one were to dig a little bit deeper on the net one would find this bit of information

"there are the mf transsexuals who are attracted to women (whom some call heterosexual and others call gynephilic or lesbian)."

So when you look at my statement, I did say attracted to myself, and what I was attracted to were the feminine attributes of myself, then technically speaking Tanya has it right. But since I am not two different people, autoeroticism works well too. Blush

(08-06-2016, 03:28 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  One thing I have noticed, is my sense of smell. I could never smell anything bad, now I can smell the cat litter as soon as a come in the house. Sad

Glad I'm not alone on that, I thought I was going crazy. Wink So I am usually congested due to allergies, but every now and again things are pretty cleared up, and while my sense of smell was pretty good before when it was working, I have noticed it a bit more enhanced, and a lot of times, not a good thing. Last week while traveling I was picking up way too many scents, and not very pleasant ones either. Made me wish I was congested again.

(08-06-2016, 03:39 PM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(08-06-2016, 03:28 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  One thing I have noticed, is my sense of smell. I could never smell anything bad, now I can smell the cat litter as soon as a come in the house. Sad

Glad I'm not alone on that, I thought I was going crazy. Wink So I am usually congested due to allergies, but every now and again things are pretty cleared up, and while my sense of smell was pretty good before when it was working, I have noticed it a bit more enhanced, and a lot of times, not a good thing. Last week while traveling I was picking up way too many scents, and not very pleasant ones either. Made me wish I was congested again.

not only have I noticed a heightened sense of smell, but also hearing as well. (giggles at your comments on congestion, and our conversation about your travels).

(08-06-2016, 09:25 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  not only have I noticed a heightened sense of smell, but also hearing as well. (giggles at your comments on congestion, and our conversation about your travels).

What? It was TOTALLY not funny, not funny at all. Oh, the couple that sat next to me, they were stinky, and then whatever they brought on the plane with them to eat, that was stinky. Then waiting in line to board the next flight, the lady standing next to me, her breath was stinky, with partial mask of stinky gum. Then I say in my seat on the plan, and the guy that sits next to me... HE WAS STINKY TOO!!! Way way way too much cologne. That was not a pleasant day. Haven't really noticed any improvements on my hearing, I already had super sensitive ears. I would be a few cubicles away from colleagues and they would be talking to one another, then they would say something like, oh, well we can ask (me), about what we can do. I reply and give them my answer. Big Grin Restaurants are terrible, I'll be hearing other peoples conversations, and I can't block it out. I find myself participating in their conversations to entertain myself at times. "Have you seen blah blah, or tried this and that" Me: "Why no, I haven't seen blah blah, but I hear it's pretty good, or yeah I've tried that, it's super awesome." Ha ha ha... I don't purposely eavesdrop, but I do wear headphones from time to time just to block out everything. Oh, so one drawback to this, well there are several drawbacks, but one that is really annoying, I get accused of not listening. When most of the time it's not that I am not listening I just can't hear, it's too much, and I can't block out all the background sounds so everything comes in garbled. I find myself using the instant replay button in my brain a lot. Me: "Huh?" Then as they're repeating themselves, the instant replay is complete and I am already answering the question before they've finished repeating the question. Then I get questioned why did I say huh, when I had heard the question, but I didn't hear it the first time, I heard it the 2nd time, in my head. Before you ask, I have tried not saying huh, and waiting for the instant playback to complete, then I get puzzled looks, and then sometimes people will just start talking to me in Spanish. AGHH!

Oh, uhm so yeah, hearing still seems the same. Wink

I have definitely noticed a shift from my usual scent, which was mostly a dark musky, acidic aroma, quite strong and overpowering. The first change in odour came when I began experimenting with Fenugreek, which most of you already know makes your odour smell like maple syrup, that was a surprising change.

The odour which PM brings about is much different, in my experience most of that deep, bold musky odour became lighter, more floral as some of you have already pointed out and much much sweeter. It's a very pleasant, attractive smell, although on some occasions when sweating a little more than usual I have picked up on some darker notes in the background, giving the lighter scent some extra body to it.

I'm quite sure that fluctuations in the hormone levels contribute to the way our bodies smell at any given time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon