Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting

Hello everyone!

First off, thanks to everyone for creating such a helpful and positive site! I'm a happily married 42 year old male, and recently my wife has been very playful with my nipples. She's even asked before if I want to wear a bra. I have some very light gyno, but nothing to really write home about.

I've been using Natureday cream and the drops, more just out of curiosity, having started and stopped before. Natureday seems to make the sides of my breasts fill out more and I get some light jiggling when I run or go up and down stairs. But now I'm considering PM to actually develop more pronounced breasts. I'm not looking to transition, but I'd like to fill out in the breast/ butt area.

Is anyone else in the same spot? It seems like most folks make the full change, so I'm feeling left out a bit.

Thanks again for reading!

OMG lucky you

grab and take the opportunity she offers

yes many start off not wishing to transition , many do so be careful ?

Julie

I'm trying to start off slow to manage changes. Any advice is welcome!

I wish I was that lucky, my wife hates it when I get all girly. PM may end up putting you over the edge. Chances are if you had any feelings at all when you were young of feeling in the wrong body, PM seems to amplify the effect. Of you have never really been into crisscrossing, and your just curious, then you may be good. (These are only my feelings thou.)

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you, gotta confess, I'm a bit nervous!

(08-06-2016, 05:05 PM)inflammo Wrote:  Hello everyone!

First off, thanks to everyone for creating such a helpful and positive site! I'm a happily married 42 year old male, and recently my wife has been very playful with my nipples. She's even asked before if I want to wear a bra. I have some very light gyno, but nothing to really write home about.

I've been using Natureday cream and the drops, more just out of curiosity, having started and stopped before. Natureday seems to make the sides of my breasts fill out more and I get some light jiggling when I run or go up and down stairs. But now I'm considering PM to actually develop more pronounced breasts. I'm not looking to transition, but I'd like to fill out in the breast/ butt area.

Is anyone else in the same spot? It seems like most folks make the full change, so I'm feeling left out a bit.

Thanks again for reading!

Hello and welcome! It's nice seeing posts from new users. Smile

So I started with just wanting to develop my breasts, butt was not really a factor as I was already blessed/cursed (depending at what point in my life you would have asked me about it). A lot of people start out with one intent and for various reasons end up on a completely new path than they thought possible. That's not to say you're doomed to transitioning, just keep an open mind that once you open that door, you may find it to be a lot more difficult to close.

Now mind you I am still on the fence about my particular journey, still not sure what my final destination is, but I do know that it has definitely changed from when I first started.

Despite what you may have thus far gathered, there are still folks on here desiring increased feminization or just breast development, while maintaining functionality. It is possible, and there are various means in doing so. You can possibly take other supplements to help retain your functionality. You can also cycle whatever regiment you decide to try, I recommend cycling anyways just to give your internal organs a break.

Also keep in mind that our bodies are all different, and what works well for one, may or may not work the same for you. So there is going to be a bit of trial and error in finding a regiment that best fits your needs. Just keep in mind, whatever you do decide on, make sure you ease yourself into. Don't just dive in at the max dosages. Ease yourself into the dosages so you make sure that there are no ill side effects from the herbs you are ingesting. And of course listen to your body, if something isn't right your body will let you know.

Be sure this is something you want to do. There really isn't an undo button once you have actual breast tissue. Smile Best of luck in achieving your desires!

Thank you for your message. I'll be taking baby steps for sure. I'm thinking 500mg per day will be a good starting point for a while.

(08-06-2016, 07:17 PM)inflammo Wrote:  Thank you for your message. I'll be taking baby steps for sure. I'm thinking 500mg per day will be a good starting point for a while.

hello and welcome! we always like to see new faces here Smile. we hope your stay is comfortable...just like Hotel California... you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave Tongue

500mg is a good low dose to start, for a few weeks perhaps, then slowly ramp it up over time. the 500mg may be just enough to slowly start , if any, growth or filling in.

I am sure you will or have seen many other's programs on here. Also, you may want to consider using PM topically as a "site -specific" application.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon