Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Leaky Faucet

I have that too when aroused although have never noticed it seep through into my trousers. I did read somewhere that estrogens cause increased precum but not sure where that was.

I dont know if not being circumsized makes a difference or not as have noticed that seems to have gathered under the foreskin when showering at night, although definately also seem to have a small dry whitish stain in whatever under garments I am wearing when I have been aroused whilst out! Satin knickers make the problem worse for me especially when I wear them at work or out and about!

Am so glad we have self service tills in the UK, though makes buying items intended for women a whole lot easier - well unless they have security tags!

(12-06-2016, 12:15 AM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  I've noticed a similar effect, although I do not take pharma; simply PM and Fin. The amount that is released depends on my level of arousal. Have to be careful not to wet the panties too much... any recommendations on suitable micro pads?

I have: assured brand panty liners 40 count for a buck at dollar tree. they work well enough, and are thin enough. adhesive stip to hold to undies..(most do).

Similar here too.. Shy Depends on my level of excitement.

As far as scents go, I am not as 'masculine' smelling anymore. I am more natural/or neutral.

(12-06-2016, 12:15 AM)υαlεƦιε Wrote:  I've noticed a similar effect, although I do not take pharma; simply PM and Fin. The amount that is released depends on my level of arousal. Have to be careful not to wet the panties too much... any recommendations on suitable micro pads?

Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to respond to messages on here. Nice to know that I am alone. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I posted this. Glad it has turned out all right. Smile

Anyways, so I ended up finding always thin active liners. They were 60 regular really thin liners. I went with the clean scent to hopefully mask whatever scent my body was producing. Though in hindsight, I probably should have just gone with non scented because I suppose if these get wet enough I am going to have yet another scent on me. Oh well, wasn't thinking very clearly at the time, was just nervous.

So they are thin enough that they are not a bother which is great. I hardly know they are there till I have to go tinkle. Perhaps a bit too much information, but I can't go tinkle like I normally used to before using the liners. Can't be lazy and well... ugh, pull the panties to the side. Found that out the hard way when I went to tinkle later and found that the liner had stuck to my... yeah, that was fun, NOT!

Anyways, hope that helps. Big Grin

(12-06-2016, 08:55 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  I have that too when aroused although have never noticed it seep through into my trousers. I did read somewhere that estrogens cause increased precum but not sure where that was.

I dont know if not being circumsized makes a difference or not as have noticed that seems to have gathered under the foreskin when showering at night, although definately also seem to have a small dry whitish stain in whatever under garments I am wearing when I have been aroused whilst out! Satin knickers make the problem worse for me especially when I wear them at work or out and about!

Am so glad we have self service tills in the UK, though makes buying items intended for women a whole lot easier - well unless they have security tags!

Thanks Megan for the contribution on this thread. Again, it is nice to know I am not completely losing my mind. Big Grin I avoid silks or satin, too much smoothness, can make for a distracting day. Plus then I would really have a puddle of a mess. Sad

As for self checkouts, unfortunately the store I stopped at did not have self service checkouts, or I am sure that would have been my choice of checkout. Oh well, it happens, and I am good for 60 days, so that's always a plus. Big Grin

I have also noticed that my Precum has double in quantity and is there alot more often, Although my Libido hasnt really changed maybe increased,( probably all the maca i am on).And when I have sex I cant "bang away" like i used to,now I take it alot slower and my Orgasms are way deeper and mind blowing.So I believe it is definitely different when on the herbs.

im 6 months on synth hrt, and i have many of the same happenings as mentioned above in former posts.   Big Grin

(30-09-2016, 07:11 AM)spacecat Wrote:  im 6 months on synth hrt, and i have many of the same happenings as mentioned above in former posts.   Big Grin

Yes, it was quite the relief to find out I wasn't a total freak!  Wink

I have this issue too. Great topic. I've been using pantie liners as well. Keeps you fresh, I like the scented ones. They fit very well into your panties. Took some getting use too. Since ive switched to women undies, tmi lol I really don't feel them. This is one of the reasons I switched to female underwear, the liners fit better, now its a daily retinue. And gives me a nice fem feeling. Nothing to be ashamed of. I get mine on amazon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon