Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gynecomastia?

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if I have gynecomastia. Im a big fella, and I have man boobs, and I've always figured it was just fat. After exploring this site and others, I am trying to figure out if I have gynecomastia.

I know the best course of action would be to consult a doctor which I will be doing, eventually.

When I give myself a breast exam, around my nipples I can feel rubbery like lumps which I would assume are glands. However, It's hard to make it our the fatty tissue. Sometimes I think I feel one large gland but I also feel smaller glands. The large gland that I believe I feel is on the inside of each breast by the nipple. They are slightly painful when I touch or pinch the glands. It is like a dull, warm pain.

Any input would be much appreciated until I can go see my doctor.

It sounds very much like breast tissue ( glands ) to me. But your doctor will know for sure.

(08-06-2016, 11:36 PM)0xdeadbeef Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I am wondering if I have gynecomastia. Im a big fella, and I have man boobs, and I've always figured it was just fat. After exploring this site and others, I am trying to figure out if I have gynecomastia.

I know the best course of action would be to consult a doctor which I will be doing, eventually.

When I give myself a breast exam, around my nipples I can feel rubbery like lumps which I would assume are glands. However, It's hard to make it our the fatty tissue. Sometimes I think I feel one large gland but I also feel smaller glands. The large gland that I believe I feel is on the inside of each breast by the nipple. They are slightly painful when I touch or pinch the glands. It is like a dull, warm pain.

Any input would be much appreciated until I can go see my doctor.

Sounds like you may have it. About 50% of adult males have it. Many guys develop it as they grow older. My own breasts are a result of gynecomastia. You can see them here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13087. I tried PM off and on over two months to grow them larger, but I didn't see any change. My breasts are a result of gynecomastia.

Hello 0xdeadbeef.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, it sounds like you have gynecomastia.

Thanks for the replies, I'm kind of surprised that I didn't notice sooner. The larger lumps feel like they are almost the size of a golf ball. I picked up some DHEA on my way home from work to go along with the SP I am taking, and about 30 minutes later my breasts started getting itchy. Though I think it's from me feeling them up so much trying to find breast tissue.

(09-06-2016, 03:27 AM)0xdeadbeef Wrote:  Thanks for the replies, I'm kind of surprised that I didn't notice sooner. The larger lumps feel like they are almost the size of a golf ball. I picked up some DHEA on my way home from work to go along with the SP I am taking, and about 30 minutes later my breasts started getting itchy. Though I think it's from me feeling them up so much trying to find breast tissue.

I hope you will enjoy your gynecomastia as much as I have enjoyed mine. It is a gift. Many of the folks here have worked hard to get where you are.

Ohh I will enjoy it, and I do feel fortunate for what I have after reading the struggles that other bio males have gone through to get what they have today. Attached a photo taken yesterday of the bigger of my breasts. I'm hoping to fill in more underneath after I get ramped up on my treatment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-06-2016, 05:38 PM)0xdeadbeef Wrote:  Ohh I will enjoy it, and I do feel fortunate for what I have after reading the struggles that other bio males have gone through to get what they have today. Attached a photo taken yesterday of the bigger of my breasts. I'm hoping to fill in more underneath after I get ramped up on my treatment

It's your discision, but they look and feel a whole lot better after a shave ( or even better after epelating ) Cool

(09-06-2016, 06:41 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 05:38 PM)0xdeadbeef Wrote:  Ohh I will enjoy it, and I do feel fortunate for what I have after reading the struggles that other bio males have gone through to get what they have today. Attached a photo taken yesterday of the bigger of my breasts. I'm hoping to fill in more underneath after I get ramped up on my treatment

It's your discision, but they look and feel a whole lot better after a shave ( or even better after epelating ) Cool

Yeah I was thinking about removing the hair some way, but I have a lot of hair to remove. Going to keep it in my mind though, as I am sure they feel and look much better after getting cleaned up.

(09-06-2016, 07:51 PM)0xdeadbeef Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 06:41 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Yeah I was thinking about removing the hair some way, but I have a lot of hair to remove. Going to keep it in my mind though, as I am sure they feel and look much better after getting cleaned up.

Shave it, and when the hair has grown back to about 1/8 of an inch, use an epilator. I use a Braun Silk-épil, and over time it has permanently eliminated my chest hair. It was not as thick as yours, but it was a presence. You will be delighted by how your breasts look and feel to the touch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon