Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Palmers Bust Cream

Hi all,

In my quest for breast(s) an intended rhyme - I noticed the following product whilst looking for something for my cousins newborn (ended up getting a soft toy for my cousins baby), and got myself this, I have been using for the past week and have noticed my breasts are definately a little firmer:

https://uk.palmers.com/mother-baby/28-bust-cream.html

There was an article in the archived threads about it, but nothing recent, I have found massaging this in every morning and night seems to do what is says on the tin. Its fairly cheap too at around £4 at tube so I thought not much to lose, am not too sold on the smell its slightly unpleasant more than anything else.

Just thought Id mention it in case anyone else wanted to try it out, am going to try it next with some dust from my PM tablets (they are pressed tablets not gelatin capsules) to see if that has any further effects!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon