Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling or not?

Hi all...I'm new to the forums, and have a question regarding my herbal NBE regime...I've been taking about 1800 mg of SP, and 2400 mg of Fenugreek for a little over 2 months now...I've also been doing a 5 minute daily breast massage with coconut oil.

I believe I'm seeing results...this evidence is by no means scientific (I have never been able to get the same results twice with a measuring tape, so I don't use one), but my breasts seem fuller, heavier and appear to be filling the palms of my hands and my bra cups more...

So...my question...I've seen some references on this forum to "cycling" with herbal treatment...Should I be taking a break from the herbs after 2 months continuous use or continue indefinitely? Cycling on and off? Not sure where to go from here?!?!?

Any comments/suggestions to my program would be welcome too!

Thanks,

Jamieanne

Notsure about cycling myself ??I'm just as far as you 2 1/2 months on fenugreek ,sp,wy,rc,licorice root,fennel,Gaba,and have growth but very little of course but no budding and I just ordered pm so I'm in same boat as u don't know if I should stop ?take a week off ?then add the pm?also want to just take Gaba,pm,fenugreek,and sp only..any help also

Taking anything two months straight without any breaks seems like a bit too much...and I sell supplements. It's good to take a breather.

Different supplements work better for different people, so sometimes you do have to experiment a bit to see what works for you.

My own experience is that you don't have to take a lot of different things to make progress - and too many things for too long may be hurtful.

Simply using the PM cream even rather sporadically seems to make a difference - for me.

Either way, if you suspect it might be good to take a breather between what your taking and what you might try next, be it PM or something else, you're probably right.

(14-06-2016, 02:48 AM)Alexandria michael Wrote:  Notsure about cycling myself ??I'm just as far as you 2 1/2 months on fenugreek ,sp,wy,rc,licorice root,fennel,Gaba,and have growth but very little of course but no budding and I just ordered pm so I'm in same boat as u don't know if I should stop ?take a week off ?then add the pm?also want to just take Gaba,pm,fenugreek,and sp only..any help also

Hi Alexandria...thanks for your reply! I didn't see any mention of breast massage in your post...are you using it in combination with your herbal regime? I've read frequently that massage in combination with the herbs is a must for growth.

(14-06-2016, 03:12 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Taking anything two months straight without any breaks seems like a bit too much...and I sell supplements. It's good to take a breather.

Different supplements work better for different people, so sometimes you do have to experiment a bit to see what works for you.

My own experience is that you don't have to take a lot of different things to make progress - and too many things for too long may be hurtful.

Simply using the PM cream even rather sporadically seems to make a difference - for me.

Either way, if you suspect it might be good to take a breather between what your taking and what you might try next, be it PM or something else, you're probably right.

Thanks for that reply...My intuition was that a break from the herbs might be a good idea, and might even stimulate better growth...I think I'll take a week off, then resume (perhaps with a slightly varied "cocktail") and see what happens!

(14-06-2016, 10:30 AM)jamieanne63 Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 02:48 AM)Alexandria michael Wrote:  Notsure about cycling myself ??I'm just as far as you 2 1/2 months on fenugreek ,sp,wy,rc,licorice root,fennel,Gaba,and have growth but very little of course but no budding and I just ordered pm so I'm in same boat as u don't know if I should stop ?take a week off ?then add the pm?also want to just take Gaba,pm,fenugreek,and sp only..any help also

Hi Alexandria...thanks for your reply! I didn't see any mention of breast massage in your post...are you using it in combination with your herbal regime? I've read frequently that massage in combination with the herbs is a must for growth.

Hello yes doing message with a pump also and using virgin coconut oil and designers extract liquid.but no budding ??

Sry that's fenugreek extract

Assuming your mix of herbs is intended to raise estrogen levels and reduce testosterone as in a genetic female, then I would suggest not as females do not take a break from estrogen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon