Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Steve G Jones BE hypnosis discount code

For those considering using his hypnotherapy but balking at the price as I did, there is a discount code "gold" (without the quotes) for 95% off. It brings the price of a gold download down to a manageable $1.49. Smile

HTH!

Xo, Soli

Thank you, thank you and thank you again Big Grin
I bought several of them. But then I realised that I could buy platinum, it's on discount too Sad From 79.95$ to 3.99$ ..some other time Smile

(19-03-2015, 08:30 PM)Lesika Wrote:  Thank you, thank you and thank you again Big Grin
I bought several of them. But then I realised that I could buy platinum, it's on discount too Sad From 79.95$ to 3.99$ ..some other time Smile

Ah! Isn't that always the way? Dodgy

But it's great to know, thank you for the update! Same code?

Xo, Soli

(19-03-2015, 05:17 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  For those considering using his hypnotherapy but balking at the price as I did, there is a discount code "gold" (without the quotes) for 95% off. It brings the price of a gold download down to a manageable $1.49. Smile

HTH!

Xo, Soli

Thank you so much! I was able to afford the gold breast enhancement and platinum allergies Smile

You're welcome! I downloaded a variety too. Smile

Xo, Soli

Thanks for posting this discount code. I am going to be downloading this program today. Right now my program consists of listening to the Petit Mort hypnosis mp3, but I find the guy's voice to be very irritating, and typically have to turn it off somewhere between 45 min. and one hour into the trance. I've used many different hypnosis programs in the past, and the Petit Mort is the first one I've found to be truly grating on my nerves!

Updated!

As of 4/11/2015, the following discount codes still work:

Gold 95% off everything
Frost 95% off everything
Rush makes all gold downloads 79 cents. Probably works for all his products, though, so try it.

Xo, Soli

Updated!

As of 8/1/2015, the following discount codes still work:

Gold 95% off everything
Frost 95% off everything
Rush makes all gold downloads 79 cents. Probably works for all his products, though, so try it.

Xo, Soli

Thank you so much for posting the discount codes. Very nice of you :-)

Updated!

As of 6/11/2016, the following discount codes still work:

Gold 95% off everything
Frost 95% off everything

Evidently these codes don't change!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon