Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts with everyone in the US

Wanted to express my sincerest condolences to the family and friends of all those killed in Orlando last night, your losses totally put into perspective everything I have felt the last few days.

It has been really good to see the reaction across the US to this - well except a certain Thatched Haired moron (had put gent but thats way to generous if you read his tweet) having worked with a few Muslims in the UK they were all no different except in their beliefs, a friend of a friend who I attend cricket matches is Muslim and is one of the most normal people I know, and I hope that the actions of one person dont result in a backlash against a whole group of people nearly all of whom are probably as appalled by this as (almost) everyone else is.

Love not hate is the way forward to built a better and inclusive world for all

Megan

Thank you. I'm not in the area, but I'm someone who may have to respond to such acts. This is not about being Muslim, it's about being evil. Evil comes in many forms, and all we can do is try to stop it, or help when we can. I, for one, am so sick and tired of the agendas being pushed in the wake of the tragedy.

Thoughts and prayers are with those in need right now..

i am not happy about this. This shooting is the largest mass shooting in US history. Some homophobe murder targeted a gay dance club. Any of us tv ts sissy crosdressers gays could have been there at the club. We have a long way to go to be safe and be accepted. I am preying and talking to everyone about gun safety.

I believe all gun owners need psycological screening. All guns need to be liscensed. Each gun owner will pay liscense fees to remburse gun deaths. You pay fees for a car and drivers liscense. Now for guns.

It's worth remembering radical Islam or radical Christian, not really much of a difference between both nutbars.

(13-06-2016, 02:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  It's worth remembering radical Islam or radical Christian, not really much of a difference between both nutbars.

+1

Truth! Any philosophy that doesn't allow you to question it or think for yourself is bad, bad, bad. And that encompasses fundamentalist sects all over the world. Jeez, the rampant fearmongering and spewing of hate has got to stop in America. I promise you, it's not what we're about!!

Important reminder, Jannet, thanks!

Xo, Soli

(13-06-2016, 02:11 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  i am not happy about this. This shooting is the largest mass shooting in US history. Some homophobe murder targeted a gay dance club. Any of us tv ts sissy crosdressers gays could have been there at the club. We have a long way to go to be safe and be accepted. I am preying and talking to everyone about gun safety.

I believe all gun owners need psycological screening. All guns need to be liscensed. Each gun owner will pay liscense fees to remburse gun deaths. You pay fees for a car and drivers liscense. Now for guns.

billyboy, it is sad, truly it is. there was an incident a few years back, albeit a smaller incident at a local gay club here, which closed after the shooting .I used to frequent it when I lived down the street from it. this current incident brought back flashbacks of that one:
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.../SPECIAL06

They released fact that this is terrorism. how do the gun rights folks want us to fix this, buy a gun. My view is gun control.

Re: I believe all gun owners need psychological screening

There was a doctor at a gathering I was at yesterday and someone else suggested the same thing. The doc was adamant that this wouldn't help, as those bent on destruction are too smart and would pass such tests. Sure, it might filter out a few truly sick people that are completely out of control, but those are not the same ones hell bent on destruction with a misguided agenda and absolutely no self worth.

This is just breaking: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...ar-visitor

It seems he may have been a self-hating closeted gay. The ISIS bit was just a veneer. It explains why he would drive 120 miles to commit this atrocity. He probably frequented this gay bar because no one knew him there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon