Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reaching for the brass ring,,

(14-06-2016, 06:03 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Well written piece of text, Pinnochia. I believe I understand what you've meant. My identity often undulates like waves. There are days I feel strong connection with my femininity and days I feel more as a male. Right now I experience several less feminine days and I already miss that feeling of contentment I had a few weeks ago. But it does not mean I want to fully get rid of my male side...

So I am, and maybe I always will be the dweller at the threshold...
Thanks Poli,,
When i was little and i played house with my cousins two girls,, i never wanted to be the father or mother,, I was the Dog-cat,,( trust me this was long before the cartoon,lol)

my point is i dont think i ever wanted to be just like everyone else,,

(14-06-2016, 04:43 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Wow .. Great post.
Thanks guys,,

Hemmingway,look out! we have yet another prolific writer in our midst.

it is nice to see, that above and beyond all of our "booby-greed" that everyone on here succumbs to, that there is spirit, thought, conscious and heartfelt emotions. The delving in the soul to reach far inside, and bring it out, for not only self reflection, but for others to commiserate with.

Bearing ones soul aloud, in text or audio, is a brave thing indeed. However, it does help us to not only genuflect on it at a later date, but to help encourage others, in part or whole, to make decisions of similar nature. Even to mull it over in their own sweet time. To either agree or disagree, or even use it as a tool to make their own decisions.

I , for one, appreciate everyone who takes the time to speak on other things , besides the best way to get a larger set of breasts. there is more than that to us all.

Behind every computer screen,Tablet, Smart phone, every app that we use to connect here, there are live, breathing human beings, with soul and spirit, and most of all,.. emotions.. a thing that we often forget when connecting with others on the forums.

Whatever identity you choose Pina, I will always consider you a friend. I am glad you posted this. Thank you *hugs* your a sweetheart, and I feel a valued member of this forum. Smile I am sure others would agree Wink

(14-06-2016, 06:02 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Thanks Sofi,, Hun,,your really the reason for this post,,, I got to thinking about your post yesterday or the day before where you mentioned unsurity about crossing certain lines,,the hiding spots etc, and it all kinda hit me, The stuff i try to keep from acknowledging ,, safely tucked away ,,neatly up on the shelf, out of sight out of mind.

Oh Pinochia, I hope what I've said hasn't gone and bothered or upset you. If it has I apologize it was not my intention. I still don't know what direction I'm going or where I'll end up. Perhaps I'll never know, or never fully understand.

Things do not stay neatly on the shelf forever, they have a way of shaking loose and presenting themselves at the most inopportune times. And while I may know this first hand, thus far I still keep filing away and deal with the aftermath. I suppose it just seems easier that way. Must be my procrastinators motto. Why do today, what I can put off for tomorrow. The beauty is that tomorrow always becomes today. Tongue

(15-06-2016, 05:39 AM)Sofia Lauren Bunny Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 06:02 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Thanks Sofi,, Hun,,your really the reason for this post,,, I got to thinking about your post yesterday or the day before where you mentioned unsurity about crossing certain lines,,the hiding spots etc, and it all kinda hit me, The stuff i try to keep from acknowledging ,, safely tucked away ,,neatly up on the shelf, out of sight out of mind.

Oh Pinochia, I hope what I've said hasn't gone and bothered or upset you. If it has I apologize it was not my intention. I still don't know what direction I'm going or where I'll end up. Perhaps I'll never know, or never fully understand.

Things do not stay neatly on the shelf forever, they have a way of shaking loose and presenting themselves at the most inopportune times. And while I may know this first hand, thus far I still keep filing away and deal with the aftermath. I suppose it just seems easier that way. Must be my procrastinators motto. Why do today, what I can put off for tomorrow. The beauty is that tomorrow always becomes today. Tongue
you didnt upset me Sofi, you just made me think,, thanksSmile

(14-06-2016, 10:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Hemmingway,look out! we have yet another prolific writer in our midst.

it is nice to see, that above and beyond all of our "booby-greed" that everyone on here succumbs to, that there is spirit, thought, conscious and heartfelt emotions. The delving in the soul to reach far inside, and bring it out, for not only self reflection, but for others to commiserate with.

Bearing ones soul aloud, in text or audio, is a brave thing indeed. However, it does help us to not only genuflect on it at a later date, but to help encourage others, in part or whole, to make decisions of similar nature. Even to mull it over in their own sweet time. To either agree or disagree, or even use it as a tool to make their own decisions.

I , for one, appreciate everyone who takes the time to speak on other things , besides the best way to get a larger set of breasts. there is more than that to us all.

Behind every computer screen,Tablet, Smart phone, every app that we use to connect here, there are live, breathing human beings, with soul and spirit, and most of all,.. emotions.. a thing that we often forget when connecting with others on the forums.

Whatever identity you choose Pina, I will always consider you a friend. I am glad you posted this. Thank you *hugs* your a sweetheart, and I feel a valued member of this forum. Smile I am sure others would agree Wink
Tanya,, Like Sofi, Theres just no way of knowing where this is heading,, Its come at a point in my life where my window due to age will be fading ., But I love my partner my sweet girl,, more than anybody ive ever met in my life, shes been the best friend,most wonderful lover,,and kind teacher,,, loyal in all my physical ups and downs,,loyal now in this. So first and foremost its my duty(one i choose happily - NOT one i feel obligated to continue) that is my place , and as long as she draws breath it will be.
I also have a mother to care for,,that is in failing health,,so my plates rather full.

We dont always get to live out our dreams,, maybe sometimes were not supposed to,, But ill have the photos , and the memories from this discovery, and our fellowship here ,and ill be able to at least say,,( as few men can,),that i had the makings to fit in either world. Other men, may not understand the value in that ,, but to me its been a wonderful possibility.

There's still alot of unopened doors, possibilities in the days months and years ahead,,full of new growth, both physical and mental. I still want the largest boobs any man has on earth ,, LOL and Ill always be your friend and a friend to everyone here,, you guys are an extension of my family.

Ah, this all sums up exactly where I am, I dont know if I ever want to be fully female, I am certainly at the moment not thinking that far ahead. At the moment just feeling more female is certainly enough, the mental as much as the physical changes are way beyond what I ever expected.

The following quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson kind of best sum up things for me:

“...Life is a journey, not a destination...”

“...Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you....”

I am certainly enjoying the journey even if I dont know where the destination is and I definately feel more fulfilled in every aspect of my life at present and that I am making the most of my time here. Knowing that I have made a decision to start this process means I wont ever have regrets that I pushed the feelings I have had for so long to one side and just settled for being male een if I end up neither fully male or fully female.

That all possibly makes way more sense to me than it will to anyone else!

Megan

Yes

Tweenies rule

Julie

Julie,

Yep definately tweenie is the way to go for me for now, as I am not sure I would want the full op or any other surgical enhancements. To be honest, I really like trying to make people guess my gender, I must either look like a feminized male or a very masculine woman even when dressed male and with a bit of stubble!

Am not sure but I think getting waxed will be interesting next month (its only about 3 weeks away now) as my chest is definately female, I think I will feel a lot less male without the body hair though but it will definately look nicer, and ill be sure to post some pics up of progress to date.

I think at some point I may decide or progress may decide for me how I present most of the time, but that is someway off for now and the journey so far has been on the whole really enjoyable - the mental affects have totally astounded me I am generally a lot friendlier and find talking to people way easier than before. What has also been great has been shedding my inhibitions about shopping for female items, and on the whole most people in shops whether customers or staff dont even bat an eyelid at my purchases - maybe I look still look scary enough to keep them quiet or they just dont care!

Megan

Ooooooh yes
Wait until you shave all that nasty hair off

Big big difference

Go epilate girl

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon