Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Projection

Projection

Hi all
May I ask in the 2nd year of growth did your breast projection alter much ?
Ie did first year make them pointy and then they filled out around and up to the points so to speak,
Have been reading on the hrt forums this is what happened to many , but not sure if applies here as sometimes but not always our breasts fill and point out at same time, whereas the HRT girls are shooters ie shoot out quickly , perhaps because of high e levels from go,
Just wondering

Julie

I would say that's what I have noticed. Although I did gain volume all around, I also projected forward. This seems to have continued with synthetics. I have been wondering the last few weeks about the NBE herbs. It seems to me they have given most of the transitioning posters here a great base to start from. If I look through the other non NBE forums or looks like posters of my age group mostly have little or no growth. Thankfully ( possibly due to NBE ) It does not look like I have that problem.

Incedently, spiro its self whilst not an estrogen, can cause a sudden growth in the first few months, but then tends to hinder breast maturity. Some of the girls in my group are on stupid amounts of Spiro, and have not matured at all.

Julie,
I think thats just part of the standard Tanner stages development, but for most of us who not on progesterone as well, the rounding/filling out is less pronounced.

From my own current experience, the other factor is fat deposition. During my several years of PM after all growth pains etc had ceased ( after 18 months), there was still a slow, continued, almost imperceptible, unmeasurable, rounding. I've now been off everything for 6 months and I'm shrinking, faster and faster over the past month or so, and the shape has gone back to pointy ( with that depressing saggy hollow on top). The underlying breast tissue is still there of course but the fat is going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon