Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anime/ manga with TG/CD theme

So I realize it's a shot in the dark, but I wanna throw it out there to see if there are any anime fans here, I'm trying to put together a list of good Anime with TG/CD characters and themes.
so far I have;

Kampfer
Ranma 1/2
you're under Arrest
I my me strawberry eggs
wandering son
MM!( a personal fave, please watch it subbed though!)
steins gate
boku girl
prinus girl
Himegoto
princess princess
princess jellyfish
sazanami cherry
boy skirt
you see teacher
kashi mashi

I'm sure I'm missing some here but i'll post them if they come to meSmile
Also I was gonna type a small description on each title, but that would take a while andI would honestly just realy like being asked about them, I love to chat about cute TG animeSmile

This is Tatsukichi from MM! I relate to her so much, the main character Mio is super cute in this show too, but Tatsukichi is my life:3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG I LOVE Princess Jellyfish! Tsukimi totally embodies me... shy, low self-confidence, the works! Blush
Definitely loved Kurako too!
Ouran High School Host Club sorta had some CD elements (revolving the show's main plot) and some in a couple of episodes (especially loved Haruhi's father in Ep. 10) . Not much, but as soon as I saw this post that's what came to mind! Big Grin

http://fetishgirl0602.deviantart.com/art...-595893371

Ranma 1/2 is the only relevant Anime I'm familiar with, but that's already on your list. Is there a particular reason you're compiling such a list?

Just something I really enjoy in an anime so I want to track down more,so to answer your question, personal entertainment I suppose? I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for this type of content, it's not easy to come by, but I find if I keep digging I keep finding more gold.Smile It's the type of treasure I love to share, but don't have many people to share with

I only know of Ranma1/2 but I also like to mention transgender video game chars as well. Poison of Final Fight and Street Fighter games is currently one of my faves although I wish I could look like Juri from SFV. Wink I guess in MMORPGs I always play female character so technically I'm my own TG char Blush

Ouran High School Host Club & Fruits Basket!! I love anime Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon