Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of NBE on libido + identity + side effects

Hi all.
Every once in a while I post a weird question. Here's a new one, along with some personal considerations.

I have been on herbals (flaxoil and red clover) for a couple of months with decent results. I then tried PM twice (one week each time) but I had to stop because it was having an effect on my "plumbing". Wether I take 1000mg/day or 1500, PM seems to almost kill my erections from the 3rd day and I only get them back about 8/9 days after stopping.
Apart from my troubles in bed with my wife (I am 37 so I am expected to work properly down there) it seems like my erections go away together with my will to grow breasts. Today, after 10 days from my last 1500 mg dose I would restart immediately, but the day after that dose it wasn' a problem at all to stop.

So, I think that there are two main kinds of approach to PM, and NBE in general:
1) the transgender approach: some people see NBE as ab" mild" or "pre" transition. Some of them welcome the loss of male libido or don't care because they are getting close to their true selves.
2) the fetishistic approach, and this is me, of those who don't want to transition but wish they had breasts for a fetish and as a sexual fantasy. In this case it seems that the will in continuing NBE is closely related to testosterone levels and when these drop so does the will to grow breasts.

I personally feel that if I could keep my erections at a decent level I would go ahead much quicker with NBE.
First question: does any of this make sense to you?
Second question: does anyone have any advice about how to keep libido and male functions while accellerating with NBE?

Shiraz

Implants? Tongue

But seriously, I have heard that maca can keep things moving down below.

Have a look at my male function thread

For me the opposite works

NO nbe sex drive and erections are dormant and rampant , flicks week to week

One 1000mg pm I am seriously horny and erect all the time

Go to 2000mg per day kills the lot

Weird huh ?

Julie

So when I was taking Ainterol PM 2000 mg (2 morning, 1 afternoon, 1 evening) my libido was non existent, my erections were non existent, pretty much free from sexual pressures. Morning erections were gone too. For me that was perfect as sex was driving me too much, and was consuming way too much of my time. I didn't like the way it was making me feel, like a sex fiend, or sex addict, pushing my boundaries to achieve that next level of sexual high. Of course freeing up my brain from one thing allowed new things to pop in. I don't think I really fall under any one umbrella, and have a good mixture of both. I am at my best when I am well centered.

Now more recently after switching to a different brand of PM, I have noticed that the erections are back. Morning wood is back too, and spontaneous erections throughout the day as well. While that can be annoying, the sex drive behind that is not there. There isn't that need or craving to have to do something about it. Where as before, it was uhm, taken care of. Blush

So I don't really know if it is due to the change in brand of PM, the increase of GTE, or the daily consumption of large green tea that has affected me. Unfortunately as I have stated many times, we are all different and the herbs we take can affect us slightly differently as well. Cool

I'd say if you go slowly the body adapts. Find the dose that does not affect your performance (500 mg or less) and stick to it for, say, 2 weeks. Increase the dose a bit and stick to it again. Bulk PM powder would be better than capsules, as it allows for finer increments than 500 mg. Ultimately you'll find your maximal dose. Whether it would be enough to grow the breasts with no other supplementation is however dubious.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon