Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Memory Suppression

Memory Suppression
I have always prided my self on an excellent memory but it dawned on me this morning it had been playing tricks on me,
For years I have asked myself when the girlie stuff appeared and I honestly answered myself part from the odd sexual stuff with tights , the first real interest was when first met my wife approx 20 years ago, but no, images came back today approx 5 years prior , ie 25 years ago, when I sat at my desk and imagined and wanted to come back and run the company I was running AS A WOMAN.
I remember now clear as day the wish, the drive , the feeling of excitement and tickled myself as to my 30 employees reaction ? if I ever did,
After that never really had those images or yearning again except for the deep and intense desire that I wanted my own breasts,
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how strange

Julie

I wished my "Notifications" haven't been messed up for like 2 months. I would of responded a lot quicker.

I am not sure it's suppression, but rather just like other peeps... You have tons of other things going on. Your dream, or day dream, may of been trying to tell you what you truly are deep in your mind?? Or I am sure, many of us have had dreams of being powerful and or influential. It's just a way to cope, eh?

Or, maybe you just thought it was a weird thought, and sort of erased it from your cognitive memory, only to be drudged up later by circumstances.

Or, It could simply be that you really knew something wasn't quite right and your mind was trying to prime you for reality one day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon