Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM exclusive plan experiences?

I'm curious to know what kind of experiences people have had with a PM only plan? More specifically - 1) how many people notice a reduction in sperm and 2) how effective it is compared to BO?

I ask because I've been taking BO + PM for almost 3 weeks now (though I've taken BO for ~2 months a few years back, and HRT for ~6 months 8 years back), and I've noticed my ejaculate is lower in volume and undeniably clearer. As such, I plan to go cold turkey for a while then return to a PM only plan, since I haven't found anything myself that conclusively ties PM to sterility.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17185797

I do want breasts, and plan to get implants later on down the road, but I don't want to become impotent or infertile. Though I also don't want the stereotypical "balloon boobs" effect of implants.

My past usages of NBE and HRT has left me with small-ish breasts that I would like to enhance using a PM (and fenugreek) only plan, cutting out the BO entirely. But if the average gains in chest size isn't all that decent, and users have experienced a reduction in sperm/volume, I'd rather just skip it all together.

Thanks!

I did Red Reishi 500mg, FG 1000mg, Red Reishi 500mg and PM 500mg per day, for the past 6 months.
At first my erections went to 0 and ejaculate was a mere drop.
But over time ( 2 months) I have more ejaculate, and can get firm but rarely do I get hard.
But thats me there are others that have had no effect from PM.
I'm 67, by the way.
Bobbi

I'm glad to hear that you were able to regain function.

What kind of growth did you see using your plan?

(17-06-2016, 09:53 PM)ManPear Wrote:  I'm glad to hear that you were able to regain function.

What kind of growth did you see using your plan?

As most here will tell you, you know your breasts are growing but the tape measure never gives up the right answer. However, after 6mos I gained 1/2". It seems we fill out first before we start to grow forward.
Bobbi

Hi,

When on PM a few years back with Saw Palmetto I didnt really notice any decrease in function, for me combining BO and PM (on alternate weeks) has had definate consequences downstairs but I was prepared that might well happen before starting and am not bothered by it - am enjoying my really sensitive nipples way too much. That said I can still perform although reaching orgasm takes ages and it takes a while to get hard.

I definately concur that I have grown almost internally first before before any outwards growth was apparent. It is only after almost 5 months that I am just starting to see my breasts projecting outward although am close to a B cup now and they are obviously not just flabby pecs or manboobs to anyone looking close enough.

Megan

For myself, both ways have been true for me....

When on the milder type of Herbs like FG, SP, Hops... I had pretty decent projection, but not really much breast tissue... In the almost 2 yrs on PM, I have a lot more glandular growth and filling out but projection seems to be in spurts....Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon