Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT the big fear

How many of us here really want to be on hrt ?

What stops you ?

After all hrt now is pretty safe and available so what are the real reasons that stop us

Is it the final step to transition ?
The wife
Opening Pandora box
Our bodies could get used to it then need full transition doses
Are the herbs just practice transition products
Is the mental step, just to large

This could be an important thread to many of us as many of us secretly crave the real hrt but there is a but ?

Look forward to responses

Julie

Hi Julie, speaking for myself I have thought of hrt but using pm and other herbs it allows me to experience both sides of the coin so to speak. Other forums I frequent totally are against herbs for breast growth,which I am sure everyone else knows. And I am not ready to let go of all the male side of life I guess. But if a pill was available to experience the female lower parts probably would be considered.

This is certainly a question that's been looming Julie, as if you're reading my mind.. Tongue

PM has been amazing to me. Lots of TG's use an herbal program as a base before actual HRT, and I see why. I am not the same person I was when I started herbs, nearly a year ago.. Yayy!! For the first time my life my body and mind are on the same page and it/and I feel wonderful.

I have looked into Spiro and E, curious on small doses, but not interested in dealing with doctors and therapists.

Transitioning?

No.. I'm not. After fighting for so long - the feminine side of me and the feelings and emotions with that, and finally coming to terms with parts of me being female, and myself, both sides of the complete me are important and livable. I've never felt that way.

As it stands now, continuing with herbals is definite, for sure.

The only reason for HRT for me is to speed things up... I would like to pass en femme when I am in the mood, but not be stuck with either side...

So, I am with Jamie right now. Until Doctor's understand there is more than one shade of pink and blue.... The B.S. and humiliation anyone has to go through, is just that! !

Interesting thread, just wanted to add my experiences.

I was taking PM for 3 years which seemed to be working well for me. I was approached with the offer of a lucrative 6 month overseas contract . The only drawback was the country's track record on transgender amongst other things. After considering options for a while I accepted the contract and had a break from all herbs.

Whilst on R&R after completing I started to research hormones on the Internet, long story short, I called into a pharmacy and left with estradiol.
Financially it is much cheaper than PM alone, emotionally the difference for me is quite marked. With something as subjective as how one feels inside it is difficult to compare PM to estradiol, but I am feeling just "normal and right" all the time and glad that I made the change.
With regard to safety I am now taking a drug produced by a regulated pharmaceutical company with known contents. I have purchased from a licensed pharmacy and will be able to discuss my course of action with fully with my doctor and have monitored blood tests when I return to UK next month.
Although is just over a month since starting hormones the body changes for me are already becoming quite notable.
There is some good resources for anyone considering hormones at the following:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TsDo...s/messages

A bit of a long winded post, hope it's of interest

(19-06-2016, 06:26 AM)Boris Wrote:  Whilst on R&R after completing I started to research hormones on the Internet, long story short, I called into a pharmacy and left with estradiol.

How did you leave a pharmacy with estradiol without a prescription?

The closest endo for me that would work with transgender patients was a 200 mile drive each way. So would burn an entire day every 3 months or so to show up, do a blood test, answer a couple questions & leave with another prescription.

I realize that at some point that will all have to happen again & not looking forward to it.

The pack is marked prescription, I am currently in Rome (Italy) I said that I needed a months supply and the pharmacy supplied 1 month without question, I simply called in again and asked for 6 months supply.
The price here in Italy is government controlled, 20 tablet packs are €2.98.

Looking at some of the online pharmacies it seems simple to buy without prescription, but with so many reports of counterfeit products being sold online I preferred finding a known source. Online prices also seem much higher, along with credit card security being an issue for some.

(19-06-2016, 12:19 AM)iaboy Wrote:  The only reason for HRT for me is to speed things up... I would like to pass en femme when I am in the mood, but not be stuck with either side...

So, I am with Jamie right now. Until Doctor's understand there is more than one shade of pink and blue.... The B.S. and humiliation anyone has to go through, is just that! !

To me, this is personal, and not something I want to share with everyone, professional or not. Doctors have no idea about struggles and things like that. Call me cautious, but it's my business and nobody else's. I understand the reasons, health and safety concerns, but this is about me and my personal privacy, and something I would/want to explore personally and privately.

(19-06-2016, 06:43 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  
(19-06-2016, 06:26 AM)Boris Wrote:  Whilst on R&R after completing I started to research hormones on the Internet, long story short, I called into a pharmacy and left with estradiol.

How did you leave a pharmacy with estradiol without a prescription?

The closest endo for me that would work with transgender patients was a 200 mile drive each way. So would burn an entire day every 3 months or so to show up, do a blood test, answer a couple questions & leave with another prescription.

I realize that at some point that will all have to happen again & not looking forward to it.

There are several places/websites online that sell product without prescriptions. I looked into them regarding Sprio/and E. They require either money transfers, e-check, or a CC - prepaid Visa's or MC's won't work, as they require a bank authorization.

(18-06-2016, 11:27 AM)julieTG Wrote:  How many of us here really want to be on hrt ?

What stops you ?

After all hrt now is pretty safe and available so what are the real reasons that stop us

Is it the final step to transition ?
The wife
Opening Pandora box
Our bodies could get used to it then need full transition doses
Are the herbs just practice transition products
Is the mental step, just to large

This could be an important thread to many of us as many of us secretly crave the real hrt but there is a but ?

Look forward to responses

Julie

I think it's too late for the pandoras box Tongue
But, HRT is going to be the next step for a few bio makes here. Amongst anything else, if you have insurance coverage it's going to work out waaaay cheaper. Sooner or later, no matter how shy we feel about a doctor's visit, your going to see them sooner or later anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon