Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GROSS facial hair:(

OK so in all honesty, I don't have a whole lot of facial hair( THANK GOD) but the patches that do exist on my face are beginning to come in quite thick and... Joe dirt like(*shudders*). yea, not a good look for a young lady like myself. I know electrolysis is the most effective way to get rid of it for good, what i'm wondering if there is something I can be doing in the meantime? My hairs are too thick for Veet products to be effective (even my leg hairSad), but I have read that making a paste with coffee beans and baking soda and rubbing it into the affected areas is supposed to work? has anyone had experience with this? Is it total BS or are there more effective methods ?

If you only have small patches, look at Tria. The laser hair remover,
I've used one and have had some good success. They are pricey, but maybe ebay will have some re-furbed units.
Oh, and dont get suckered for another brand.
Bobbi

If you have compatible facial hair/skin color, I would recommend getting it lasered off by a professional. It can be a pricey treatment, but it works and it's not time consuming.

i suffer from similar patchiness and such. I myself plan on trying epilators, in order to try to avoid beard-shade and perma-5-o'clock shadow, in spite of enjoying a good clean shave. Later on, when i can afford it, i will try for actual electrolysis.

(30-09-2016, 09:17 AM)spacecat Wrote:  i suffer from similar patchiness and such. I myself plan on trying epilators, in order to try to avoid beard-shade and perma-5-o'clock shadow, in spite of enjoying a good clean shave. Later on, when i can afford it, i will try for actual electrolysis.

I can attest to the success with an electric epilator. ( Be warned it hurts like heck when you first start.) Hormones ( HRT or NBE ) will begin to slow the growth down. Between the epilator and the hormones, after 12 months I can, if I want go two to three days before any noticable growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon