Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size cup ?

What size cup do we have to be before we all can give up wearing t shirts ?

I know most of us can wear 2 shirts to very large sizes , but I am thinking of a singular t shirt of any size

My girls are starting to show now and point larger aerola and nipples through a slightly tight t shirt but still think I have plenty of growth before I have to throw some of my favourites away

Any thoughts ?

Julie

Hmmm .. I guess that's going to come down to how brave you are. I have noticed people starting to look twice, and I'm only @ an A cup. As we know, A cup in a male 40" chest is not a great deal. As I am not out completely, I am in the same boat as you.

I agree with Jannet, it's up to the individual. If you're not comfortable with how things appear in what you wear, then it's probably time for a change. For me, as long as I wear something beneath my T-Shirts, then I am okay, but I can't wear a T-Shirt by itself. If I do, my nipples protrude right through my shirt, and draw much unneeded attention towards myself. For the most part, I can still get away with wearing medium t-shirts so long as I am layered up. It is interesting now since it is my chest area that is beginning to be a bit more taught.

I usually wear a bra a tee-shirt and a over shirt buttoned or unbuttoned I'm really fond of Hawaiian and camp shirt's.I rarely go in public with just a tee-shirt on the girls are too obvious I'm currently a full B / shallow C.

I avoid tee shirts, unless I'm exercising, then I need to wear two of them.

T-shirts are my daily wear. Last summer I had no concerns but this summer there is little hiding my feminine curve underneath. I am a full a cup approaching a B. At this point my family is used to my protruding breasts. As far as outside I am getting braver and just letting them show.It is difficult though as I am shy.

To Quote Zero Mostel from "The Producers"
"If you got em, Flaunt em"
No better way for everyone to get used to your new figure that to let it happen naturally. Nine times out of ten, your the only one that notices. And I have found that the more you 'present' the less you think about it and normal just happens.
Bobbi

With me it's not cup size, but "puffiness" that gives away my NBE development. So long as I don't wear skin-tight or wet shirts, I don't think it's particularly noticeable unless you have a good eye for male breast growth. I can still wear most of my shirts I got before I started NBE.

I guess it depends on where you live (community standards) and where you'll be going or what you'll be doing.

I'm a C cup and rarely wear a bra. In the summer i mostly just wear a single layer, but do make sure it's not too flimsy, or if it is that it has enough pattern to hide the nipples. In a pinch i'll wear a camisol underneath. Sure people know you're not wearing a bra, but nowadays that's no big deal at all.

My approach generally is that it's ok to show your natural shape, and even some nipple through a thick fabric. But i think it really depends on the context/environment/occasion and what you are comfortable with.

Measurement wise am about a 44b but have found that with a couple of days stubble people arent really looking for breasts and a pattern on the t-shirt or darker ones certainly hides things from the front, but am starting to get noticable when side on in the past few weeks.

Am getting concerned that my breasts are starting to get noticable through my shirts for work although its mainly due to larger nipples than the breasts themselves - if you ignore the nipples it doesnt look that dissimilar to having well defined pecs anyway so have a little longer yet.

All being said I really couldnt give a toss what the average person in the street thinks anyway - luckily am still pretty solidly built so I dont get any crap anyway, am sure people at work are starting to notice but will deal with that when I need to or just get bigger shirts!

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon