Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size cup ?

I show through wearing a T shirt, but round the house & garden, when it's hot, I love to project myself wearing a crisp white bra under a sheer white top. It makes me feel well presented and confident. I hope some of my neighbours are looking at their old greyed-out & saggy bras and thinking, "wow, that's nice".

Going out is another matter, so I found a loose, patterned seersucker shirt with a coloured pattern. Seersucker has dimpled finish to the cloth, and in combination with the patterning, it enabled me to wear a nude bra undetected. I find it uncomfortable and potentially embarrassing to go out without a bra, due to my nipple size & flop, so this looked like a good solution.

The coloured pattern broke up the bra outline and the seersucker masked the bumps of my clasp and strap buckles. I undid the top buttons until I almost reached my bra cups.

However, in the shopping mall, I dropped my phone and in bending down, I presented a "down blouse" view of my cleavage to several people. What happened?

Nothing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon