Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tips on applying powdered PM on to skin?

Hi, my first post here. 24 (m).

I've been taking PM and RC the sublingual way for only a short time and these already puffy tits are just too much for me lol. I really like the effects everywhere else just don't want big boobs :s

So basically I have the 2500mg PM tablets from Oxford Vitality (and also 1000mg RC) which I can turn into a powder, and I would really like to know if there is a good way to make it liquidy and absorbable so I can massage it into my face/hips/bum if that makes sense. Like something to mix it with to make a sort of ointment maybe. Or would simply massaging the powder into my skin while taking a shower work ok?

Thankyou for any help!

Re: and these already puffy tits are just too much for me lol

Sounds like a good problem to have!

Are you putting the powder from the/or the tablets under your tongue?

I do not believe grinding the powder into your skin, ( shower or not ) is going to help. You could try and see if the powder will dissolve in a carrier oil, ( virgin olive oil ? ). It won't dissoIve in a few short minutes thou.

(20-06-2016, 04:19 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: and these already puffy tits are just too much for me lol

Sounds like a good problem to have!

Are you putting the powder from the/or the tablets under your tongue?

Hehe, yeh maybe for some but I realised I would much prefer a more fem body in pretty much every area but my chest. A little bit is ok though.

And yes I've been cutting a 2500mg tablet into little pieces to spread it through the day, placing them to the back of the bottom of the tongue where I believe it is absorbed best.

(20-06-2016, 10:17 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I do not believe grinding the powder into your skin, ( shower or not ) is going to help. You could try and see if the powder will dissolve in a carrier oil, ( virgin olive oil ? ). It won't dissoIve in a few short minutes thou.

I see okay thanks. I do have some Coconut and Jojoba oil so maybe I could try mixing it with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon