Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free ebook available

This is still technically the pre-release, but it will undergo few major changes. No is download necessary, as it is viewable from the browser. I tried to keep the information as safe as possible, with considerations for health, but human knowledge about endocrinology still has limits, and what we don't know is a risk.

www.botanicalbe.is

The complete ebook is free for personal and fair use.

The blog will have constant, including safety, updates. There will be a focus on overall health too.

The reason the .is top level domain name was chosen, is because the country of the domain is well regulated, but it is ideal for free press, including ideas that go against special interests. Still, the suggestions on herb use are minimal, and I strive to be responsible with content.

Anyone who has seen a previous copy, note, I pointed out a correction in the blog about androgen excess.

Release now available.

* correction pointed out in blog concerning aromatase (estrogen) and androgen excess.

This is awesome! Thank you so much. Can't wait to start reading it.

(06-07-2016, 02:59 AM)AquaA Wrote:  This is awesome! Thank you so much. Can't wait to start reading it.

You're welcome.

eBook is based on, completely rewritten and updated from earlier threads of mine from 2014

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon