Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pathways

I read a cute phrase on

Susan's Org today

The mtf did not call it transition

She called it

Transitional exploration

That resonated with me , how about you girls ?

Julie

(25-06-2016, 03:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I read a cute phrase on

Susan's Org today

She called it

Transitional exploration

Julie

I suppose that fits.. Not, nor will I ever, 'transition.' There doesn't have to be 'one or the other.' To me it's a choice of exportability and finding that comfort and acceptance with yourself.

NBE has helped so much in connecting my mind and body. There's two sides of me, which I always knew. Now it's accepted, and natural.

Finally I'm just happy with being me. A gurl with a penis! Lol TongueBig Grin

Jamie darling

I'm just waiting for your avatar

Gender fluid to flick to

Transitioning ?

So many on here of late are

Your phrases now from the start are soooooooooooooooo different to when you first started

X

Julie

I really don't ever see myself transitioning, though I do like the phrase Transitional Exploration.

When I was in my teens to early 40's, I was so hard-core bisexual, I had serious considerations of becoming full-time gay, though I never did. There were many many years that I exclusively sought out & maintained male sexual relationships. In those times, I still yearned for sex with women. I just enjoyed both sexes too much. In fact, it's been over 10 years since I've enjoyed sex with another man.

Don't get me wrong, those were some damn fun times, but I'm happily married to a wonderful woman. Although she is unaware of my NBE, she does enjoy my shaved legs & she supports my skirt wearing around the house. Um, I mean, my homemade kilt wearing. LoL. In fact, she made them for me. While she has several close friends that are lesbians, when my tits are more noticeable, I don't think that will be a problem. If it is, which I doubt, I will cease PM, for she is definitely a soulmate. I will probably double-up on NBE Foods at that point, though. LoL

Sorry for straying from the OP ... I do like the phrase Transitional Exploration.
I'm 1,000% sure I'm not going to transition, and I fully support those that do, "it's just not me".

(25-06-2016, 03:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I read a cute phrase on

Susan's Org today

She called it

Transitional exploration

Julie

I think it depends on the context. To me, exploration is about trying to find something or journeying into the unknown. If you're set on transitioning, you're not exploring, you're going on a journey in which you know what the outcome will be and what the destination will look like. There's a big difference I think between questioning your gender identity and wanting to live full-time as the opposite sex.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon