Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just starting hormones

Believe it or not, right along with the Magnesium supplement, my doctor suggested a little more water and not to go crazy with the salt, but like some of you. I hardly ever add salt. And the only vice that has salt is potato chips and always thought that was cheating. LOL

(09-09-2016, 03:51 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Believe it or not, right along with the Magnesium supplement, my doctor suggested a little more water and not to go crazy with the salt, but like some of you. I hardly ever add salt. And the only vice that has salt is potato chips and always thought that was cheating. LOL

Thanks for the update. Salt in our diet is deceptive. If you eat any processed food, bread, cheese, chips etc... then you get a bunch of sodium in the diet without ever adding any salt to your food.

(17-09-2016, 10:24 AM)WendyA Wrote:  
(09-09-2016, 03:51 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Believe it or not, right along with the Magnesium supplement, my doctor suggested a little more water and not to go crazy with the salt, but like some of you. I hardly ever add salt. And the only vice that has salt is potato chips and always thought that was cheating. LOL

Thanks for the update. Salt in our diet is deceptive. If you eat any processed food, bread, cheese, chips etc... then you get a bunch of sodium in the diet without ever adding any salt to your food.

So, just the stuff I need to give up then ..lol, these past few weeks I have been eating tomatoes out of my garden and dipping them in salt ..

(17-09-2016, 03:11 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  So, just the stuff I need to give up then ..lol, these past few weeks I have been eating tomatoes out of my garden and dipping them in salt ..

I love fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper.

Hi well I got out of the shower today and for the first time in ages had the urge to wear a bra. Used to be able to wear this unpadded one and it would hardly show under a tee shirt as the thin cups would lay flat against my chest.  
Think that train has left the station......hurrah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-10-2016, 02:42 PM)Boris Wrote:  Hi well I got out of the shower today and for the first time in ages had the urge to wear a bra. Used to be able to wear this unpadded one and it would hardly show under a tee shirt as the thin cups would lay flat against my chest.  

Looking pretty darn good!  So, what size of bra is that?  ( Curious minds want to know! )   LOL Big Grin

(11-10-2016, 02:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(11-10-2016, 02:42 PM)Boris Wrote:  Hi well I got out of the shower today and for the first time in ages had the urge to wear a bra. Used to be able to wear this unpadded one and it would hardly show under a tee shirt as the thin cups would lay flat against my chest.  

Looking pretty darn good!  So, what size of bra is that?  ( Curious minds want to know! )   LOL Big Grin

Thanks, I measure 40 "underbust" and it's a 42b bra so not too tight around chest.

B cup you say? But those cannonballs look too big to be a mere B cup! I must say, excellent work!

Wow ....look more like they should be in a C cup.  Nice.

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon