Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seismic Shift ?

(30-06-2016, 09:07 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi Julie,

I think that current body of evidence does not allow us to conclude that oestrogenic substances are ultimate mind-warping feminizing factor. I believe that in susceptible individuals there are many factors which can cause them to slowly slide the slippery slope. Herbs, oestrogens are such factors as well as for example being socially accepted as a woman, trying to feminize one's appearance by other means, feminine grooming etc. And those factors have additive effect. It means that each such factor slowly feeds feminine identity, makes it stronger while reduces masculine identity until the feminine overweights the masculine and transition is accepted as a possible option.

Oestrogenic compounds may be strong factor. But what is their mechanism of action? It is more biological? Or psychological? In other terms - does it really cause brain rewiring or it just psychology in work? Because causing permanent changes, periodically take a pill can serve as a constant reassurance that "I am feminizing myself..."

So the first question is whether or not you are susceptible individual.

And the second question is: if there are feminizing factors aren't there also factors with opposite effect? If this theory is correct, some of us might be able to keep some level of control...

I have to admit that ideas outlined in my post are not from my own head. There is one blog post dealing with issues as pink fog, slippery slope as well as with some strategies not to slide too fast. I find ideas outlined there really intriguing.

http://transblog.grieve-smith.com/the-slippery-slope/

(Not that I am currently utilising those strategies myself. And to tell the truth I even don't want... Tongue )

Poly

Great article Poly.
I scanned through all the sections and was amazed at how she is up front and spot on. I'll have to read it more in depth. Thanks
Bobbi

(29-06-2016, 11:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Seismic Shift ?
Omg this is not good
I keep a record of all my feelings and doses , etc etc each day and whether I feel horny etc etc
Every day I ask myself
“do I want to be a woman”
Every day the answer for almost 10 months on pm has been a rock solid NO
This week for the last 4 days, the answer has been
Ummmmmm no , and that’s small no as in unsure,
And believe me for some they may have started like that and not altered, but for me an alpha male that is a massive movement,
Now to this brain rewiring theory , I am not sure now ?

Julie

I`m not quite sure How that works in all honesty, esp when you ask yourself “do I want to be a woman”.
for me it`s a case of I already AM female, what`s can I do about being in this body?
there`s no wanting to BE or to Become female.
so do you mean Body only in your question?

if it`s Mind as Well, then I`d be Very carefull! because it means that there May be a perfectly Valid Male side to you that you could be "injuring" so to speak.
the reason I say this as that it`s widely accepted conventional wisdom that 3 Months is more than plenty for a test before things get irreversible. in that 3 months you`ll Know! you really will.
maybe it`s the Techy Geek in me, but the way I see it is this, I`m running Female Software on Male hardware (and Now some parts unlicenced female hardware LOL).
if you have male hardware and software with perhaps a few Fem glitches, it would seem really drastic to try and overwithe all the male software just to get to those few glitches.

(07-07-2016, 07:41 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(29-06-2016, 11:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Seismic Shift ?
Omg this is not good
I keep a record of all my feelings and doses , etc etc each day and whether I feel horny etc etc
Every day I ask myself
“do I want to be a woman”
Every day the answer for almost 10 months on pm has been a rock solid NO
This week for the last 4 days, the answer has been
Ummmmmm no , and that’s small no as in unsure,
And believe me for some they may have started like that and not altered, but for me an alpha male that is a massive movement,
Now to this brain rewiring theory , I am not sure now ?

Julie

I`m not quite sure How that works in all honesty, esp when you ask yourself “do I want to be a woman”.
for me it`s a case of I already AM female, what`s can I do about being in this body?
there`s no wanting to BE or to Become female.
so do you mean Body only in your question?

if it`s Mind as Well, then I`d be Very carefull! because it means that there May be a perfectly Valid Male side to you that you could be "injuring" so to speak.
the reason I say this as that it`s widely accepted conventional wisdom that 3 Months is more than plenty for a test before things get irreversible. in that 3 months you`ll Know! you really will.
maybe it`s the Techy Geek in me, but the way I see it is this, I`m running Female Software on Male hardware (and Now some parts unlicenced female hardware LOL).
if you have male hardware and software with perhaps a few Fem glitches, it would seem really drastic to try and overwithe all the male software just to get to those few glitches.

Thanks Katie!
I had read that statement a few weeks back "your not becoming a woman because you already are" your just letting her out.
I think that statement should be at the top of every TG thread.
Personally I think it makes many choices easier.
I took a SAGE test many years ago and was struck to find that I need both genders in my life to function correctly. So my life is a little boy and a lot of girl. When I need boy I do it and its done, my normal mode of life is girl, but there are times when I have to let him out. It works for me, even though I get frustrated some times when I dont get enough Bobbi time.
Excellent explanation using software and hardware too. Your a genius!
Bobbi

There's a core part of us that comes through...not trying to be something we're not on either side. Let that part come out, whatever it might be and embrace fully.

Whatever the shift might be, it's best and most real when it comes from within. That we can own and embrace and express most fully.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon