Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Seismic Shift ?

(29-06-2016, 09:16 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  "Welcome to the Borg, resistance is futile"

"you will be assimulated"
I desparately want to asimmulate. Just terrified of jumping in to the abise

come on in.. the abyss is fine!

(29-06-2016, 09:24 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  come on in.. the abyss is fine!
As long as it ins not cold. I HATE the &*%V cold.

(29-06-2016, 09:54 PM)dcdee Wrote:  
(29-06-2016, 09:24 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  come on in.. the abyss is fine!
As long as it ins not cold. I HATE the &*%V cold.

I hear you on that one.. I have noticed a distinct change since being on NBE, I tend to get a lot colder, faster, than before.. and the cold tends to cling to me , so it seems .

I am warmer now ?

Julie

I speak a language called Woman speak. I can translate your concerns are into English.

You are frustrated. You are changing your mind. The cycle of moods are pure femanine pure woman. Solution just relax and accept these womanly feelings and emotions. If this were date night I would bring roses and make sure you felt better like a beautiful woman. When you awake in my arms you will know you feel like a woman.

Xoxo Billyboy

(29-06-2016, 10:38 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I speak a language called Woman speak. I can translate your concerns are into English.

You are frustrated. You are changing your mind. The cycle of moods are pure femanine pure woman. Solution just relax and accept these womanly feelings and emotions. If this were date night I would bring roses and make sure you felt better like a beautiful woman. When you awake in my arms you will know you feel like a woman.

Xoxo Billyboy

Personally, thats never going to happen !! Tongue

Sorry felling romantic. Kinda lonely.

(29-06-2016, 11:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Seismic Shift ?
Omg this is not good
I keep a record of all my feelings and doses , etc etc each day and whether I feel horny etc etc
Every day I ask myself
“do I want to be a woman”
Every day the answer for almost 10 months on pm has been a rock solid NO
This week for the last 4 days, the answer has been
Ummmmmm no , and that’s small no as in unsure,
And believe me for some they may have started like that and not altered, but for me an alpha male that is a massive movement,
Now to this brain rewiring theory , I am not sure now ?

Julie

Julie, on the days you answer yes to your question, perhaps you could list the reasons you want to be a woman? Doing this might help to deepen your understanding of your feelings.

Hi Flame

its never quite got the yes I want to be a woman, as I dont, but more the fact that I allowed myself to consider it ?

Looking at some of the 2012 girls including super gorgeous demon,

see how many say

I had/have no tg tendencies , I just want small breasts, then

boom they have transitioned ?

Scary

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon